• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

So in-tell-ih-gent spacer.png

The funniest part is I honestly love Espresso and really liked Sabrina!

We should really be worrying about Barry getting more buccal fat removal so Sabrina can plump up her cheeks some more. Need her to look her best for album release. 

• Haha 1

Just now, massenlight said:

This allegedly intellegent woman making a women anthem with Dr. Luke :gaycat5: But what can you expect from somebody who said that him and Kesha BOTH had a hard time in 2014

I guess she should have stay with corny and cringe lyrics instead of trying to do serious attempts of anthems and social commentary songs. She shines a lot lyric-wise when she does corny songs with no other intention than being fun like Peacock, California, Ur So Gay, I Kissed a Girl for example

The full song is A BOP :jonny: 

The chorus sounds summery and addictive. Can't wait for the official version!

• Like 3

all of Smile is better than this... yeah lets scrap this

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlueBlue said:

ATRL hates its 

It's means it's going to be a HIT

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

A #1 debut in Chromatica is coming omg spacer.png

• Haha 9

The whole thing is :bibliahh: that's all she could come up with in 4 years?

• Like 1

This song is so AVA MAX coded, you can tell miss Koci wrote it 

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

The whole thing is :bibliahh: that's all she could come up with in 4 years?

She didn't even come up with it. She bought it from Ava Max :bibliahh:

you are so dramatic, the songs its good, i heard the minute leak and its good. have catchy lyrics "it's a woman's world and you're lucky to be living in it..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

She went back to Dr Luke only to come up with a literal Ava Max reject? :ahh: 

glad to see she is FINALLY serving SEX :jonny5:

perched

• Like 1

Havent heard it yet. Is the song relatable to all the demographies?
Cause i find pretty dumb to release a song about womanhood as a comeback :gaycat6: like what the ** are capitol doin?
Or this just a teaser for the era :rip: :gaycat3: Our buzz single maybe? we love promotional singles

Edited by AvadaKedavra

is that ig snippet the song?? :biblio: sounds dated. :frown:

Just now, Rayikmon said:

you are so dramatic, the songs its good, i heard the minute leak and its good. have catchy lyrics "it's a woman's world and you're lucky to be living in it..."

I will tolerate not-so-good lyrics on a catchy fresh pop song but no, sorry, no way this drivel. It's offensive.

Now that I think about, this song sounds very similar to the latest Bebe Rexha single… :rip:

Regardless of the varying degrees of success, there goes Katy's streak of immaculate lead singles.

IKAG-CG-Roar-CTTR-Daisies.

She knows a lead single has to be in your face, instant, and undeniable. Or at least she knew.

This is sad. The rollout was already a ****-up for the ages with 3 weeks radio silence after a pfp change, now she immediately deflates everyone's hype from seeing the cool enough single cover with this snippet and the song is apparently already l worded in full. They did this to themselves and they're managing to screw up a golden opportunity for an artist who deserves so much better in my opinion.

Yall apparently the snippet is fake and it was created by IA based in the little part that katy posted the media Katy Perry accounts and even some people that was in the listening party said it's fake 

• Haha 3

HIH was so well received on TT so her thought process was to release this as the lead of her comeback era? She's self sabotaging. :gaycat6:

Serving Cher

A month away? Girl bye. 

I honestly can't stop laughing :bibliahh:

Out of all the D-list pop girls she could have taken songs from, she chose Ava Max :bibliahh:

A women's empowerment song produced by Dr Luke :bibliahh:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Is it really confirmed to be Luke? I need an official source

3 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I guess she should have stay with corny and cringe lyrics instead of trying to do serious attempts of anthems and social commentary songs. She shines a lot lyric-wise when she does corny songs with no other intention than being fun like Peacock, California, Ur So Gay, I Kissed a Girl for example

I really don't understand why she keeps doing this, like she sounds absolutely clueless about what she's singing. What woman is going to hear "You're a flower, you're a thorn" and feel empowered? It's like singing "You have hands, you have legs"

• Haha 10

Oh if its produced by Luke... :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.