Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

41 minutes ago, Bends said:

Perry and her pet dog Nugget attend a dog show where they win the top prize. She sees another competitor and immediately falls for him. Perry's attention is shifted to the man and she ignores her dog. Eventually he moves in with Perry and brings his dog. Perry, the man and their two dogs are seen all together at the end.

nnnnn I H*TE YOU :rip::bibliahh:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

ugh that eminem hag is gonna infest US spotify next friday

she better have those american idol cheques ready 

1 hour ago, WitnessOblivia said:

That's me talking about Katy's most recent attempts

With the difference that Eminem has just released a single with the second best global debut of the year.

Wait a minute… working with D&G, Balenciaga & Dr. Luke all during the same era… Oh, Katy… when I thought you couldn't possibly destroy your legacy even more, well… it seems that you can 

Paramount Network Beth Dutton GIF by Yellowstone

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

10 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Wait a minute… working with D&G, Balenciaga & Dr. Luke all during the same era… Oh, Katy… when I thought you couldn't possibly destroy your legacy even more, well… it seems that you can 

Paramount Network Beth Dutton GIF by Yellowstone

No one cares leave 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

omg katy perry italy is spilling some infos from the d&g event :duca: california gurls prismatic version

Is this saying there's a song that sounds like teenage dream on it? :jonny4:

The extended rollout is killing this for me 

the commercial took the life out of the song too, like the beginning of an extended mix 

• Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Is this saying there's a song that sounds like teenage dream on it? :jonny4:

it's part of the setlist 

• Haha 1

Just now, SalvoPK said:

it's part of the setlist 

I'm dumb i misread it as tea from the listening party of what the album sounds like :rip:

Any news from the D&G event? Considering it's past 10pm in Italy right now, we should have already seen something🤔

Why she didn't drop this bop when she was serving all those c*nty looks abroad like... does she really think the geepee haven't moved on?

2 hours ago, FabForAThrowback said:

Any news from the D&G event? Considering it's past 10pm in Italy right now, we should have already seen something🤔

she performed CAIL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

she performed CAIL

I am ssooo glad she seems to be acknowledging "Cry About It Later"! Hopefully this means it gets a spot on the KP6 world tour setlist!

8 hours ago, oli more said:

I feel like Eminem is a different niche artist though. Dont think anything he does will impact Katy directly… plus… WW will need to stay stable to gain more notoriety as it wont be a huge hit right away. 

Exactly they both have very different fans, u really think people who listen to rap, Eminem etc. listen to Katy lmao . I know i do. But that's not a lot of people 

Omg, she did it again... such a Katy Perry thing to do.

mortalltest-doja.gif

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I am ssooo glad she seems to be acknowledging "Cry About It Later"! Hopefully this means it gets a spot on the KP6 world tour setlist!

Imagine a perfect world where the first three singles from Smile were Never Really Over - Harleys In Hawaii - Cry About It Later. What a lost opportunity. :rip:

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.