Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

18 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

Her best debut this decade as a lead snger has been at 40 and you're thinking she's gonna be #1. That's optimistic

That's a bit nonsense. NRO was released just 1 year before Daisies (so happened in the same point in Katy's career) and debuted at #15 without a proper promo.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

Hopefully we'll get a video of her D&G performance today, especially if she debuts WW there

Edited by toughlikeglue

17 minutes ago, FabForAThrowback said:

That's a bit nonsense. NRO was released just 1 year before Daisies (so happened in the same point in Katy's career) and debuted at #15 without a proper promo.

Are you really telling me that the way the charts are right now you think she's going to fight for #1?

she should move it to this friday instead :thing: the edging is too long

11 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

Are you really telling me that the way the charts are right now you think she's going to fight for #1?

No, I don't mean this at all. I'm just saying that these comparisons between singles are pretty much unreliable, especially if we talk about Daisies which got zero promo.

• Like 1

You guys always talk about promo and stuff but they don't have that much of an effect on the charts what matters in the end is playlisting and radio 

Edited by Buzzcutseason
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

You guys always talk about promo and stuff but they don't have that much of an effect on the charts what matters in the end is playlisting and radio 

Playlisting then Tik Tok then radio. A good attention grabbing video can really help in week 1, too. But is less than it used to.

I think it might hit top 20 based on hype and people tuning in out of curiosity...we'll see. Because the hate was so viral... i have my reservations on the album also dont care abt twitter its radio and spotify that matters but the songs just gotta be extraordinarily good ... normani was twitter hyped look at her numbers,if dr luke gave her great songs that is all that matters. The man wasnt charged or found guilty in the court of law so dont care for some woke... doja ,petras all worked with him... so ...

1 hour ago, Buzzcutseason said:

I agree, for "promo" I mean also that part, mostly. 

Eminem 2nd single is lowkey bombing, I'm not sure that album bomb will happen so we might need another excuse. 

28 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

Eminem 2nd single is lowkey bombing, I'm not sure that album bomb will happen so we might need another excuse. 

It was just a promo track wasn't it

4 hours ago, FabForAThrowback said:

But NRO was pop music perfection, while WW is trashy pop music.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 365 said:

It was just a promo track wasn't it

whats the difference in the streaming age :rip: 

1 hour ago, Katy V.! said:

I don't think you've heard the song if you think that's a "single".

2 minutes ago, 365 said:

I ask again, does anyone know what time this is out next week?

Not really. Id say it will probably be out 8pm PDT on Wednesday. 

57 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

I don't think you've heard the song if you think that's a "single".

That's me talking about Katy's most recent attempts

:clack:

2 minutes ago, 365 said:

I ask again, does anyone know what time this is out next week?

I don't think they've ever given a specific time or anything. Hopefully it will practically be released on Friday. Not another botched release, please.

Perry and her pet dog Nugget attend a dog show where they win the top prize. She sees another competitor and immediately falls for him. Perry's attention is shifted to the man and she ignores her dog. Eventually he moves in with Perry and brings his dog. Perry, the man and their two dogs are seen all together at the end.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

I feel like Eminem is a different niche artist though. Dont think anything he does will impact Katy directly… plus… WW will need to stay stable to gain more notoriety as it wont be a huge hit right away. 

36 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Is true that Taylor is releasing WCDWABH MV on the same day?

Where is this rumour coming from

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.