Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

10 hours ago, GabrielBlue said:

It's there!!! The one minute version

It sounds amazing ngl. What's the name of the first song?

6 hours ago, BrattyBottom said:

She's doing so much for a #68 debut and peak lol. 

It's literally her work :ace:

• Like 1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

10 hours ago, GabrielBlue said:

It's there!!! The one minute version

love how the instrumental sounds here, I think the song will be better than I expected

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bends said:

My estimations:

• Wide Awake: 5x Platinum (2018) —> 7x Platinum (2024)

• Last Friday Night: 5x Platinum (2018) –> 7x Platinum (2024)

• I Kissed a Girl: 6x Platinum (2018) –> 8x Platinum (2024)

• Dark Horse: 11x Platinum (2018) –> 16x Platinum (2024)

• Hot n Cold: 8x Platinum (2019) –> Diamond (2024)

• Firework: 12x Platinum (2020) –> 15x Platinum (2024)

• Never Really Over: Platinum (2021) –> 2x Platinum (2024)

• Part of Me: 5x Platinum (2022) –> 6x Platinum (2022)

• The One That Got Away: 5x Platinum (2022) –> 6x Platinum (2024)

• One of the Boys: 3x Platinum (2022) –> 4x Platinum (2024)

• Prism: 5x Platinum (2022) –> 6x Platinum (2024)

Summary: +21M US sales (Also 11M was updated by previously published Diamonds).

Dark Horse and Firework will be 2X Diamond someday. Does that certification even exist??? :jonny:

4 hours ago, Ramcoro said:

Dark Horse and Firework will be 2X Diamond someday. Does that certification even exist??? :jonny:

Post Malone has 2x Diamond for "Sunflower". :fan:

2 hours ago, 365 said:

I think she'd have gotten a top 10 debut if Eminem wasn't releasing, but I think it'll be top 20 now. 

I don't think their releases inferere with each other, I mean they have totally different public (and tbh I don't even see this much hype around him). 

• Haha 1

That's probably why she's releasing a half day earlier.   But it's not gonna make much difference either way.  And who knows, WW might overshadow Eminem! 

Edited by spree
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, spree said:

That's probably why she's releasing a half day earlier.   But it's not gonna make much difference either way.  And who knows, WW might overshadow Eminem! 

Do we know what time next Thursday she's releasing?

I hope she post tomorrow some video teasers. It's a perfect date for that. :cupid:

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

39 minutes ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

I hope she post tomorrow some video teasers. It's a perfect date for that. :cupid:

foxmel-twitter-foxmel.gif

Tomorrow's a holiday . I don't expect her to post at all. 

Maybe Friday or Monday next week we could probably get some teasers. 

The music video opens with a shot of a castle and one of its French-inspired hallways. Lying in her bed, Perry is awakened by the sound of a horn blown by three women, and is given a brown drink ("Napoleon's Coffee") and her smartphone, where she communicates in-video with Prince Piggy regarding their date. The three women are seen cleaning Perry's underwear.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bends said:

The music video opens with a shot of a castle and one of its French-inspired hallways. Lying in her bed, Perry is awakened by the sound of a horn blown by three women, and is given a brown drink ("Napoleon's Coffee") and her smartphone, where she communicates in-video with Prince Piggy regarding their date. The three women are seen cleaning Perry's underwear.

What is this HeyHeyHe'd mess…

• Haha 5

The last teaser sounds really good  :jamming:

But I feel like releasing the song the same week of Eminem's album is a bad idea. He will get the biggest spotify playlist support

It should have been released this friday instead

3 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Tomorrow's a holiday . I don't expect her to post at all. 

Maybe Friday or Monday next week we could probably get some teasers. 

Tomorrow is a holiday…yea the 4th of July and one of her evergreen annual classics is rising … FIREWORK.  I'd be shocked if she didn't make a post about it tomorrow seeing that it's a Diamond record from a newly Diamond album.

55 minutes ago, Green said:

But I feel like releasing the song the same week of Eminem's album is a bad idea. He will get the biggest spotify playlist support

Of course, I'm trying to remain optimistic, but Eminem, like Katy, got the last number-one hit in 2014, and for a long time gave out mediocre singles. Although his follow-up albums continued to debut from the top positions with a solid sales. His "Houdini" is a worldwide hit, despite it wasn't a groundbreaking masterpiece of art.

We need to remember that all the power is in the press and on social media. 

Edited by Bends

3 hours ago, Bends said:

Please use a trigger warning next time, because this has awakened a deep trauma in me. :biblionny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bends said:

Lowkey the end of H3Y video is really good, they should've kept that slightly morbid tone throughout the video instead of doing baguette fights and buffet facetimes

40 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Please use a trigger warning next time, because this has awakened a deep trauma in me. :biblionny:

The only memory that came to mind was the comment that in the video "the costumes look like they're from a Chinese secondhand store."

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.