• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

From the lyrics to the anthemicness this is giving me Roar but with MUCH better production tbh. And we all know that Roar is like one of the worst songs from PRISM but also a diamond song that attracted the GP so I think they know what they're doing :giraffe:

Edited by PopKills
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, katyfinek2001 said:

Gimme Gimme must be the disco song :fan:

I thought someone said it has a trap drop/beat 

18 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

I thought someone said it has a trap drop/beat 

Oh? So it's this album's Dark Horse (or Not The End Of The World or Dance With The Devil) :jonny:

36 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Teenage Dream still giving us everything 14 years later...

giphy.gif

I remember being a lil baby going to the mall to buy it and Aphrodite by Kylie, being so excited, then going back home and vibing to both albums...

giphy.gif

Something doesn't add up 

:clack:

1 minute ago, thismoment said:

Something doesn't add up 

I was literally 13

Her vocals on this song are so autotuned and rough, don't like it. I was expecting the doctor to bring her sweet TD vocals back

1 minute ago, thismoment said:

13 and listening to Kylie? Oh wow 

she's like mother to me, raised myself to katy, kylie, gaga etc.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

Her vocals on this song are so autotuned and rough, don't like it. I was expecting the doctor to bring her sweet TD vocals back

It's worth remembering that songs for commercials are mixed differently, so there's that. But also the production style has changed a lot in the last decade. 10 years ago a lot of songs were much more "muffled" to get all the details. Now the vocals are much more up front. (Just look how many people say that Taylor Swift's versions are much "cleaner" compared to the original).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GabrielBlue said:

It's there!!! The one minute version

Loving the little oh-oh in the background! Will the song have big oh-oh like Roar maybe?! 

• Like 2

The full version of the Denon commercial is now out. "TO SHINE YEAH" sounds good, it gives way to the pre-chorus that I know will sound a thousand times better than the leak. 

• Like 5

Just now, Jarr1507 said:

The full version of the Denon commercial is now out. "TO SHINE YEAH" sounds good, it gives way to the pre-chorus that I know will sound a thousand times better than the leak. 

That part is so Katy's live vocals coded! Can't wait for the performances:duca:

• Like 1

i cant imagine how she can put together all these 3 snippets into one song like they literally sound like 3 different songs :suburban:

Edited by CameraFlashes

With the longer commercial and the new easter eggs do you think she somehow gave us the full tracklist? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.