Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

shouldn't the commercial be one minute long? that what's the accounts were saying. i wonder if there's an extended version of it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

btw, if you think this thread is bad and full of hate, you can't imagine how unberable it is on the p*pj*st*c* forum, people have been there for days if not weeks essaying about *that* topic instead talking about the actual song or so, they hate her in there, truly unberable 

Edited by partynauseous
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

shouldn't the commercial be one minute long? that what's the accounts were saying. i wonder if there's an extended version of it.

The commercial was due to be released on July 2 so we are probably only hours away from the full version :duca:

• Like 1

oh I thought it's the official commercial,so they even made a teaser for an ad? :suburban:we're eating really good

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

eminem's album drops on the 12th it's over

it's never too late to rush release this on Friday:clack:

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

The way she is serving MPG energy on how she moves and walks, she is finally here

3 hours ago, thismoment said:

This truly is a proper era! I better not see any katycat switching. Even if the music is worse than Small Talk, pretend like it's the best thing ever recorded in history. 

spacer.png

I'm ready to comment looks but not music!

3 hours ago, thismoment said:

This truly is a proper era! I better not see any katycat switching. Even if the music is worse than Small Talk, pretend like it's the best thing ever recorded in history. 

spacer.png

All we have is THIS moment, tomorrow's unspoken.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

as long as we get this to go top 10 on billboard we chillin

I think they have updated only those singles that are Diamond certified, and the update has not yet happened on the RIAA website.

I can't believe for the life of me that the rest of the singles didn't get any platinum boost (Last Friday Night and Hot n Cold are def 9x Platinum). 

11 hours ago, Winston said:

Wait she sounds cute :gaycat1:

Honestly not mad if we are able to avoid a total cringe fest in place of generic lyrics over dance beats

I do not believe it is a matter of being "cringe," but rather of being simple and entertaining. There are tracks with quite simple and easy-to-remember lyrics, while others are more structured

• Like 3

It doesn't matter which artist debuts that same day, what I hope is that they have enough promotion for WW. Quite a lot of Payola and Playlist. 

12 hours ago, partynauseous said:

btw, if you think this thread is bad and full of hate, you can't imagine how unberable it is on the p*pj*st*c* forum, people have been there for days if not weeks essaying about *that* topic instead talking about the actual song or so, they hate her in there, truly unberable 

good, thay ate

12 hours ago, partynauseous said:

Don't listen to those DUTSY old homos. They love nothing more than coming home after a long day of assistant-managing a H&M and moralising on their crappy forum. 

• Haha 4

E.T. diamond :jonny5: Always been one of my fave from her (even the Kanye version bangs)

Also if they removed the guitar break during the WW bridge Im gonna kms

Edited by Nico Robin

56 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

Don't listen to those DUTSY old homos. They love nothing more than coming home after a long day of assistant-managing a H&M and moralising on their crappy forum. 

ddd for real these 35 year old balding baristas have been through it. After 8 hours of being yelled at by customers all day the one thing that brings them joy is logging onto twitter/obscure pop forums to pick on the female of the month they all collectively decided to hate. Pitiful losers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Katy and Em have polar opposite demographies so it won't hurt the release of WW

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I do not believe it is a matter of being "cringe," but rather of being simple and entertaining. There are tracks with quite simple and easy-to-remember lyrics, while others are more structured

I guess it's the point of Katy's lyricism. I mean she has never wrote super complex lyrics, she always go for an immediate way to communicate, simple but non less meaningful. And I think that's what make her music so relatable and universal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.