Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

9 hours ago, halcyonday said:

I want it played after EVERY single song on the platform. Whether it's after Taylor, Sabrina, or Metallica... We need it shamelessly.

MzGcTBX.gif

People are already dragging her for buying things fraudulently anyways, she may as well actually do it and get that exposure. :fan:

• Like 3

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

The Thai farms better be ready and set their VPN to the US!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

TEN DAYS LEFT

Tomorrow we get the Denon commercial, so I'm interested to see if they give us an extended snippet. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Tomorrow we get the Denon commercial, so I'm interested to see if they give us an extended snippet. 

Hopefully we get the second verse and full prechorus. :jonny5: But then we'd basically have the whole song just in segments so more likely we'll just get what we've already been given, maybe with the pre bridging the verse and the chorus snippets.

6 minutes ago, Aurora said:

we'd basically have the whole song

we already do, i heard it on twitter :-*

16 hours ago, halcyonday said:

I want it played after EVERY single song on the platform. Whether it's after Taylor, Sabrina, or Metallica... We need it shamelessly.

MzGcTBX.gif

Does she have the money tho?

MzGcTBX.gif

I cant wait for this nightmare lead single to end so we can move on and focus on other songs since it seems womans world is not the best song of the album (thank god)

38 minutes ago, ShayminScarf said:

I cant wait for this nightmare lead single to end so we can move on and focus on other songs since it seems womans world is not the best song of the album (thank god)

Personally, none of her leads were the best on the album. Top 5 or top 3 for sure, but never the best. I don't even think Katy releases her favorite as the lead. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

The snippet on Insta sounds CRISP.

Good thing I'm a Kim Petras fan and have no morals.

MzGcTBX.gif

so that's how you do it 

MzGcTBX.gif

is there any drama going on today around this song?
yesterday it was those drag queens being "uncomfortable" around her, I wonder what will happen today

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

is there any drama going on today around this song?
yesterday it was those drag queens being "uncomfortable" around her, I wonder what will happen today

we can create a book or an encyclopedia to list everything 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

btw, her dancers were in Rome today and apparently now in Sardinia (Dolce & Gabbana event, 02.07) :gaynetcat1:
Denon commercial is set to be released globally tomorrow as well:

This partnership fits perfectly with the timing of my new dance-pop album and will help my fans enjoy a sound experience as unique as they are. With Denon PerL, my fans will feel every beat of their favorite songs, including my new single Woman's World and my upcoming album.

ready for other serves and looks!

:WAP:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShayminScarf said:

it seems womans world is not the best song of the album

yeah. also there's another weak track as well. but, it's always a subjective point of view. 

I'm wondering if with the single she will also announce the album 

1 hour ago, Ramcoro said:

Personally, none of her leads were the best on the album. Top 5 or top 3 for sure, but never the best. I don't even think Katy releases her favorite as the lead. 

I think so too, the lead is the song that gets released to aim at commercial success, Katy's favorite probably is the track made for Daisy 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.