Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

45 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Maybe it's not over yet. :eli: 

12M streams from only 175 total tracks without new music yet, but haters will still scream "she's buying likes!!!! Why aren't the streams matching the likes!!!" :bird:

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 7

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

I really think this song will be big. This is the only thing I could compare it to but it makes sense in my mind.. I feel like this is like Avatar 2, the internet drags it as something no one wants then the GP eats it up and is a massive hit... I think the same will happen with this song...

I also love all the promo shes been doing, I wish my main faves did a fraction of the promo

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

Hopefully this means a new, longer snippet of "Woman's World" and perhaps a preview of another song/visuals? :duca:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mattically said:

People don't realize how much AI has progressed and how easily you can clone somebody's voice with just 15 seconds. There are already other AI versions of WW than just the first „leak" and some people believe they're real too. :redface: And you can't win that argument because when the official song is out, they will say she just reworked the old demos and created a more polished version or even reworked the whole track (depending on how different it is from the „leak", lol) :coffee2: 

I'm sorry, but AI Is absolutely not able to perfectly mimic an artists vocals for entire song while perfectly producing a song that has every key element of Dr Luke's signature sound. 

You're all going to embarrass yourselves when the final version comes out and the vocals of the second verse are 100% identical to the "AI Vocals". 

This is literally just an earlier version of the song :rip: 

22 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh lord how many times are we gonna go through this again :rip:

it's already been explained days ago that the official lyrics were taken from the booklet and an AI software was used to make a fake full version of the song by using the first snippet's instrumental. What's not clicking?

Your critical thinking skills aren't clicking because there's literally no level of AI that can do what you're describing (yet). 

100% the vocals of the second verse (since the verses are unchanged) will be exactly the same unless you believe she's used AI on her final track. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I'm sorry, but AI Is absolutely not able to perfectly mimic an artists vocals for entire song while perfectly producing a song that has every key element of Dr Luke's signature sound. 

You're all going to embarrass yourselves when the final version comes out and the vocals of the second verse are 100% identical to the "AI Vocals". 

This is literally just an earlier version of the song :rip: 

Your critical thinking skills aren't clicking because there's literally no level of AI that can do what you're describing (yet). 

100% the vocals of the second verse (since the verses are unchanged) will be exactly the same unless you believe she's used AI on her final track. 

Gurl you're just telling on yourself that you don't know the future is now. It's okay to not be clued up on these things, but to not know and act like this is impossible when it is the reality is just foolish behaviour.

As for the bolded, of course they're likely going to sound similar? The AI is literally designed to extend and match audio so of course the verse section melody (which is derived from an official snippet of the song Katy uploaded herself) will be almost perfectly translated to the second verse. Luke's formulaic writing and the exact placement of matching syllables in the lyrics ("Sexy, confident" -> "Fire in her eyes") are designed based on Max Martin's "melodic math" theory of pop songwriting to mirror each other sonically so it already feels familiar and catchy.

I'm sure even a side by side comparison of the "demo" second verse and final second verse once it's released wouldn't change you demo truther's minds tho. You'll just invent some other excuse like they comp'd her vocals differently or she re-recorded it last minute again IJBOL :bibliahh:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Gurl you're just telling on yourself that you don't know the future is now. It's okay to not be clued up on these things, but to not know and act like this is impossible when it is the reality is just foolish behaviour.

As for the bolded, of course they're likely going to sound similar? The AI is literally designed to extend and match audio so of course the verse section melody (which is derived from an official snippet of the song Katy uploaded herself) will be almost perfectly translated to the second verse. Luke's formulaic writing and the exact placement of matching syllables in the lyrics ("Sexy, confident" -> "Fire in her eyes") are designed based on Max Martin's "melodic math" theory of pop songwriting to mirror each other sonically so it already feels familiar and catchy.

I'm sure even a side by side comparison of the "demo" second verse and final second verse once it's released wouldn't change you demo truther minds tho. You'll just invent some other excuse like they comp'd her vocals differently or she re-recorded it last minute again IJBOL :bibliahh:

Her vocals on the second verse are going to be exactly the same on the final and you're going to have to cope. 

The leak is an official demo. 

Edited by gloamingtheplain
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Her vocals are going to be exactly the same on the final and you're going to have to cope. 

The leak is an official demo. 

Consider this bookmarked. :ryan3:

OT: I can't wait to hear this full song which we've only heard two official snippets of! It's going to be an exciting month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hopefully this means a new, longer snippet of "Woman's World" and perhaps a preview of another song/visuals? :duca:

This is a ver smart movement. i doubt it was her team idea lol

I won't never doubt miss Aurora again, he was right after all.

• Like 1

when will this leak/demo discourse end? the final version is obviously very different from the alleged leak, so who cares? 
spacer.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, thismoment said:

when will this leak/demo discourse end? the final version is obviously very different from the alleged leak, so who cares? 
spacer.png

It keeps being brought up because people who genuinely don't know any better are getting confused and drawing negative comparisons between the real song and the "leaked demo", i.e. being disappointed a guitar solo bridge was "removed" when it never existed in the real song in the first place. Leaving this misinformation unchecked will only bring more negative comparisons between the two "versions", and we do not need negative comparisons being conjured up over nothing. It's very similar to when stans would make up their own imaginary countdowns to nothing and then get angry/disappointed with Katy when nothing was announced in the lead-up to "Woman's World".

In short, it's setting Katy up for failure. I do not wish to see that. I hope that helps.

• Thanks 6

37 minutes ago, thismoment said:

mmmh, If I have to be honest, the demo/leak discourse was pretty fair and I could see where it was coming from til yesterday, because now we know for SURE that the demo does not represent the final version of WW, since it contains a guitar drop and it is longer.

___

Yeah, Capitol and her team are doing the most to have a succesful era. We should give it to them. I hope the song sticks. Teasing it way before the actual release was pretty smart tbh. The headphones campaign starts 10 days before the release, is it a good thing or nah? Will people check it once it will be released?

I hope they will do not regret choosing WW as the first single.:rip: They could've been misled because it contains TikTok-coded lyrics. :rip:people said there are a lot of bops with TD vibes

45 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

work with Zedd again

I would really love an EDM ep with Zedd or maybe a remix album like Club Future Nostalgia with Zedd and other artist like AG Cook and Arca:jonnycat:

2 hours ago, justlore said:

The headphones campaign starts 10 days before the release, is it a good thing or nah

If we're getting a minute of a song, then it's a bit much, imo. But I think they really don't care about a big debut; I think they want this song to do numbers via a long-time strategy – let it get more and more popular as people find out about it through different places and tune in to listen more. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Noel said:

New York listening party:

:duca:

yeah, that's what i was thinking. WW will be a good classic katy song but there will be like 10 better songs on the album

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Noel said:

New York listening party:

:duca:

this is NOT good news imo. He basically said expect generic bops and no artistic growth. Not to be negative but based on feedback from insiders + the listeners, the music is gonna be bad.

I'm ok with generic dance music but I'm concerned her brand of popstar/pop music will feel dated, based on what we've heard with WW so far..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I was out today with a friend who's a (not chronically online) swiftie and didn't like the last two Katy albums at all but he said this era it seems like she learned something and that he's intrigued so far. :clap3:she's got the gays attention! 

• Like 4

Well I mean what did you guys expect?

Twitter and ATRL are a bubble. Katys gonna smash this era and there's nothing anyone can do about it :gaycat2:

The GP loves katy

We haven't heard a single track in its entirety yet and already we have a skip NOOOOOO

Spoiler

two skips if the collab with Kim Petras turns out to be true :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

We haven't heard a single track in its entirety yet and already we have a skip NOOOOOO

Hide contents

two skips if the collab with Kim Petras turns out to be true :chick3:

im fine with it. it's literally one of the few litstenable tracks from Radical Optimiskipm 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.