• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

can't believe they removed the guitar bridge from the WW final version, thought it would be CAIL revenge :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

final version

Or maybe that wasn't a real demo so there wasn't a guitar bridge

:giraffe:

The verses are the same as the demo and they removed the guitar bridge? Welp I'm losing hype for this new single. Maybe I'll just download the demo and listen to that instead

:suburban:

Praying the rest of the album serves at least.

Edited by Acuminatus

2 hours ago, Ben.M. said:

CAIL, Teary eyes :WAP:

"Cry About It Later" is a career highlight!!

If the "Woman's World" final version has an actual bridge in place of the guitar solo/instrumental breakdown, I'm perfectly fine with that. If it's going to be the second chorus, then straight into the final chorus/outro, NO because that's straight up TikTok/shorter attention span pandering and compromises the length/your own vision of your own song, let alone the lead single.

I wish the Cats who attended the listening party would give more details! They probably signed NDAs or something, but still. More details l**ked from the reputation and Lover Secret Sessions then this. 

I truly hope she surprise drops the album pre-orders on July 12th at midnight EST and that's why "Woman's World" is being released one day earlier as the lead single. Build some hype for 12-24 hours first with as many initial streams as possible. Or at the very least she better announce it.

so are there any confirmations that the verses are the same?:clack: if that's true I wonder how the song goes cause the leaked verses and the final chorus do not sound like they're parts of the same song....

31 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

"Cry About It Later" is a career highlight!!

If the "Woman's World" final version has an actual bridge in place of the guitar solo/instrumental breakdown, I'm perfectly fine with that. If it's going to be the second chorus, then straight into the final chorus/outro, NO because that's straight up TikTok/shorter attention span pandering and compromises the length/your own vision of your own song, let alone the lead single.

I wish the Cats who attended the listening party would give more details! They probably signed NDAs or something, but still. More details l**ked from the reputation and Lover Secret Sessions then this. 

I truly hope she surprise drops the album pre-orders on July 12th at midnight EST and that's why "Woman's World" is being released one day earlier as the lead single. Build some hype for 12-24 hours first with as many initial streams as possible. Or at the very least she better announce it.

Yesss my fave song from SMILE!!! Deserves its revenge for sure :chick1:

I hope it does have a good bridge. Katy used to have the best bridges in pop. 

Yeah they literally gave us nothing. Crickets :giraffe:

I think she will soon after! 

• Like 1

Cry About It Later guitar solo is truly such a career highlight. Ugh such a good song overall. If there's remotely anything close to that on KP6, I'll be happy :bird:

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Ben.M. said:

UK are ready :lakitu:

the way the song is still charting on the singles chart as well:WAP:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, renanmarcal said:

can't believe they removed the guitar bridge from the WW final version, thought it would be CAIL revenge :deadbanana2:

Nothing was removed. The "demo" was an AI extension, but y'all called me crazy, delusional, and all things under the sun for that. :mandown:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

A wireless earbuds company ad

Actually everything Katys doing right now is what I wanted… MPG energy again.

She is making some deals, getting looks and she's been spot looking confident :clap3: We have to stan!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Nothing was removed. The "demo" was an AI extension, but y'all called me crazy, delusional, and all things under the sun for that. :mandown:

Lol stop talking about stuff that isnt true

2 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

Lol stop talking about stuff that isnt true

Idk what agenda you're pushing given your incessant post history, but you can believe that false claim if you want sweetie pie. It's very obviously an AI extension from Katy's original shared "sexy confident" snippet. :-*

• Haha 1

they will NEVER make me hate you Katy

Edited by halcyonday
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

kim petras feat is confirmed i fear 

This is going to be so iconic. :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Maybe it's not over yet. :eli: 

Don't be surprised, I will still rise...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.