Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh lord how many times are we gonna go through this again :rip:

it's already been explained days ago that the official lyrics were taken from the booklet and an AI software was used to make a fake full version of the song by using the first snippet's instrumental. What's not clicking?

The fact that you believe that is concerning :rip:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh lord how many times are we gonna go through this again :rip:

it's already been explained days ago that the official lyrics were taken from the booklet and an AI software was used to make a fake full version of the song by using the first snippet's instrumental. What's not clicking?

People don't realize how much AI has progressed and how easily you can clone somebody's voice with just 15 seconds. There are already other AI versions of WW than just the first „leak" and some people believe they're real too. :redface: And you can't win that argument because when the official song is out, they will say she just reworked the old demos and created a more polished version or even reworked the whole track (depending on how different it is from the „leak", lol) :coffee2: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Doesn't it sort of feel like "sexy confident so intelligent" is already iconic? :rip: 

I sing that line everyday :rip: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, spree said:

Katy has 10 songs over 500k daily streams on Spotify, and virtually ALL of them produced by Dr. Luke. Yet NOBODY is saying we should boycott Last Friday Night.  But I guess it's only new songs that matter? lol. This place is ridiculous. I can't wait to watch the song explode when people realize how good it is.

I... is this a serious post? Those songs were made before the allegations of Luke and before we knew how he was treating Kesha. We can't go back in time and retroactively cancel Katy for working with him when no one knew what was going on at the time.

I know y'all love to live in 2011, but it's 2024 and we now know what we know. That's why a song release in 2024 =/= a song released in 2011. Katy Perry choosing to work with him in 2024 is the problem.

2 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Sorry, but the bridge is 100% Luke's production. He's known for it. 

I dare anyone to make an "AI track" as structured as the leak. It's literally identical just with different chord progression :rip: 

Also the adlibs etc being exactly Katy's voice, there's no way that's AI. 
AI is never that accurate. 

All of these AI accusations from fans just go to show that fans don't even like the song and are trying to cope by saying what they've heard isn't real. AI is not advanced enough (yet) to fully mimic someone's signature sound. There are no tell tale signs of AI in that leak.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

18 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

The fact that you believe that is concerning :rip:

well... some still think she flopped in 2017 because of her hair and not because the music wasn't it. Sometimes fans are like that lol

There's no backlash in the real world tbh, eventually it will all come down to how the song will be received by the public

• Like 7

The real world doesn't care, if the music and promo clicks it clicks if not then it'll perform like smile era singles.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sannie said:

I... is this a serious post? Those songs were made before the allegations of Luke and before we knew how he was treating Kesha. We can't go back in time and retroactively cancel Katy for working with him when no one knew what was going on at the time.

I know y'all love to live in 2011, but it's 2024 and we now know what we know. That's why a song release in 2024 =/= a song released in 2011. Katy Perry choosing to work with him in 2024 is the problem.

All of these AI accusations from fans just go to show that fans don't even like the song and are trying to cope by saying what they've heard isn't real. AI is not advanced enough (yet) to fully mimic someone's signature sound. There are no tell tale signs of AI in that leak.

Why are you even still here, It's been like a week and you still saying the same thing over and over again.

Can you even sleep thinking if it's a demo or an AI edit? It's not that deep.

That fan base is so ridiculous omg 

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, WonkieEye said:

The real world doesn't care, if the music and promo clicks it clicks if not then it'll perform like smile era singles.  

pretty this.

Buuuttt.... I dont think it will do anything in the US:nuts: Its not radio-friendly and if tiktok does not pick it up, it will bomb there.

5 hours ago, Sannie said:

So it's ok to listen to California Gurls, but it's not ok to listen to Woman's World cuz none of the bad stuff allegedly happened yet. 

can I listen to Birthday, or Double Rainbow, or do I need your permission first?

• Like 5

It seems to me that the delayed effect is associated with a negative feedback, so that everyone can speak out and the topic was closed by the time of release.

• Like 1

The tiktok with her red dress has 600k likes now, 5 hours ago it was at 500k. 
Guess she's also buying likes on TikTok for random accounts :jonny5:

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, wehan6 said:

two weeks left :duca:

I can't believe she announced this early :rip:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thismoment said:

Now we know where that 25M per year on Idol is going to! :coffee:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, thismoment said:

we need all the payola we can ask for! :jonny5:

• Haha 1

SEXY, CONFIDENT
SO INTELLIGENT
SHE IS HEAVEN-SENT
SO SOFT, SO STRONG

SHE'S A WINNER
CHAMPION
SUPERHUMAN
NUMBER ONE
SHE'S A SISTER
SHE'S A MOTHER
OPEN YOUR EYES, JUST LOOK AROUND, AND YOU'LL DISCOVER
YOU KNOW

IT'S A WOMAN'S WORLD, AND YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT (UH HUH, UH HUH)
YOU BETTER CELEBRATE
'CAUSE BABY WE AIN'T GOING AWAY

FIRE IN HER EYES
FEMININE DIVINE
SHE WAS BORN TO SHINE
TO SHINE, TO SHINE, YEAH

SHE'S A FLOWER
SHE'S A THORN
SUPERHUMAN
NUMBER ONE
SHE'S A SISTER
SHE'S A MOTHER
OPEN YOUR EYES, JUST LOOK AROUND, AND YOU'LL DISCOVER
YOU KNOW

YOU BETTER CELEBRATE
'CAUSE BABY WE AIN'T GOING AWAY

LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT
LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT

THAT'S RIGHT
IT'S A WOMAN'S WORLD
AND YOU'RE LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT
UH HUH

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

so there's no bridge? 

Probably just a beat drop here

LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT
LUCKY TO BE LIVING IN IT

• Like 1

is it true that the bridge samples I Will Survive? Some kats on twitter are saying that she replaced the guitar solo with that sample 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.