Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

40 minutes ago, 365 said:

If Daisies can debut at #40 surely this can debut higher? 

Well, the competition wasn't so big back then. The #1 song on Spotify was doing 5M streams back when Daisies debuted. Nowadays multiple songs are doing 10M+ streams daily… good luck to Katy doing even a third of that :rip:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

She's a winner, champion
Superhuman, number one
She's a sister, she's mother
Open your eyes, just look around and you'll discover

You know 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

On 6/20/2024 at 12:09 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

See this is why I think it's real. 

Her vocals have her exact tone. The production has some of Luke's known trademark sounds. The backing vocals are also on point. The lyrics are identical to the ones she's teased. 

Usually with AI, you can tell the vocals are off and they stop sounding exactly like the artist. 

This doesn't do that. I'd be shocked if it's not real. 

Now that the full version leaked, it's absolutely not AI and is 100% the demo. 

The production on the demo is 100% Luke. No AI could make that. 

But they obviously switched it up for the final. 

Whoever came out with that AI **** needs to burn in hell for the amount of misinformation it caused. :ace: If the song is bad, then it will be bad. But let the song face its own criticism without fake-ass AI that uninformed people use to drag it down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Katy has never had good lyrics but this isn't even fun, it's giving activia commercial. Also, I'm confused, was the leak real? I much prefer the chorus on the leaked version vs the one she teased on IG.

• Like 2

Just now, Hex said:

Katy has never had good lyrics but this isn't even fun, it's giving activia commercial. Also, I'm confused, was the leak real? I much prefer the chorus on the leaked version vs the one she teased on IG.

then you will have to deal with what she posts cuz that ain't fake :giraffe:

18 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Whoever came out with that AI **** needs to burn in hell for the amount of misinformation it caused. :ace: If the song is bad, then it will be bad. But let the song face its own criticism without fake-ass AI that uninformed people use to drag it down.

The demo/ai leak is basically the same as the official though, just with different chords in the chorus seemingly. The lyrics are still just as cringe inducing and the song is still tone deaf given the production credits. Final version or not, the lyrics and credits are people's main criticism and those are the same in both versions.

I feel bad for Katy but I also don't between the Elon Musk shoutout, following Ben Shapiro and now this tone deaf song situation. She just seems remarkably out of touch.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

21 minutes ago, Hex said:

I much prefer the chorus on the leaked version vs the one she teased on IG.

that's a problem of your ears and I wouldn't be proud of it.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hex said:

The demo/ai leak is basically the same as the official though, just with different chords in the chorus seemingly. The lyrics are still just as cringe inducing and the song is still tone deaf given the production credits. Final version or not, the lyrics and credits are people's main criticism and those are the same in both versions.

I feel bad for Katy but I also don't between the Elon Musk shoutout, following Ben Shapiro and now this tone deaf song situation. She just seems remarkably out of touch.

and, sorry, who cares? People who care about lyrics won't listen. People who care about the alleged r**ist producer, won't listen. The same as I don't fall for Taylor's lyricism or don't give two s*its if a song is produced by the best man on earth. I just don't b!tch about it on other topics.

people still trying to gaslight us into thinking that the demo/ai version will be better than the official version GIVE IT UP 

:khalyan2: 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, salmi93 said:

that's a problem of your ears and I wouldn't be proud of it.

16 minutes ago, salmi93 said:

and, sorry, who cares? People who care about lyrics won't listen. People who care about the alleged r**ist producer, won't listen. The same as I don't fall for Taylor's lyricism or don't give two s*its if a song is produced by the best man on earth. I just don't b!tch about it on other topics.

See, the thing about art is everyone can have a different opinion and is free to share it. I know Kats are mad this isn't being received well and is going to flop but that is not my issue. As a consumer, I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you. You don't have to care and that's ok!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

Keep getting Disease How We Do on TikTok, kinda the best PRISN single :ihype:

nnn the worst actually

48 minutes ago, Hex said:

See, the thing about art is everyone can have a different opinion and is free to share it. I know Kats are mad this isn't being received well and is going to flop but that is not my issue. As a consumer, I'm entitled to my opinion as much as you. You don't have to care and that's ok!

If you were just stating your opinion that would be fine, but you aren't being subjective. Thats the problem with "everyone can have a different opinion" because you contradict that in the next sentence.  Saying things like "this isn't being received well and is going to flop" isn't subjective. That's saying everyone has the same opinion as you. The song isn't even out yet, and it very well may flop. You of course can have an opinion on that. 

Ex:

"I think this is going to flop because I dont like it" 

vs

"This is going to flop because everyone hates it" 

This is a problem with all fan groups and the discussion of opinions, not just here.

Edited by Paultea
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Paultea said:

If you were just stating your opinion that would be fine, but you aren't being subjective. Thats the problem with "everyone can have a different opinion" because you contradict that in the next sentence.  Saying things like "this isn't being received well and is going to flop" isn't subjective. That's saying everyone has the same opinion as you. The song isn't even out yet, and it very well may flop. You of course can have an opinion on that. 

Ex:

"I think this is going to flop because I dont like it" 

vs

"This is going to flop because everyone hates it" 

This is a problem with all fan groups and the discussion of opinions, not just here.

Fair, maybe I should re-word what I said.

This is being received extremely negatively from many different angles: the lyrics, her over processed singing and the hypocrisy of having a song about women empowerment produced by an alleged r****t whom she had no obligation to work with. So in my opinion, based on the reception so far, this will not be successful and will probably hinder her success even further than she has already with her recent tone deaf antics.

Is this better? I don't think it's gonna flop because I have issues with it, I think so because most of the public reception has been negative.

Looks like Capitol wrote some checks this time around cause I keep getting sponsored ads for the "She's a mother..." part of the song on tiktok and instagram. On tiktok it's a girl dancing and of Katy's video in the closet on insta/tiktok. It has came up twice last night and again this morning :rip:  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The sister of my Thai masseuse reported that a famous photographer from California came to her appointment. He said that some person don't mind starring in a transparent negligee for a "very serious adult publication".

Edited by Bends

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Well, the competition wasn't so big back then. The #1 song on Spotify was doing 5M streams back when Daisies debuted. Nowadays multiple songs are doing 10M+ streams daily… good luck to Katy doing even a third of that :rip:

That's because Spotify's growth has doubled in that timeframe. There may be more competition, there is more demand and more listeners too. Spotify had 300 million monthly active users in 2Q 2020, in Q1 2024 it was 600M. Literally double. 

Also, How is the #40 song doing? It doesn't matter if if the #1 song is doing 5m streams or 500 million streams, if songs #11-40 are doing streams in the million or less. 

I don't see the point in being so negative and constantly bringing people down. Like, we all know Katy is past her prime. No one is expecting Teenage Dream/Prism or even Witness numbers. We know the "hype" is gone. At the same time though, it seems like people want to use bad predictions just to bring Katy Kats hopes and excitement down. There is no point in trying to predict the future. Especially, from certain members/fan bases that outwardly say they don't like the song. Then like what are you doing here? Why wasting your time? You don't see me in song threads I don't like. I leave you all the **** alone. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Mattically said:

lmao I think OKH are more obsessed with her this era than some of the original KCs :gaycat1:which is telling 

the way they keep talking about the same topic over and over again:lakitu: I can understand 1-2 comments, but they've surpassed them a while ago

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.