Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

37 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

What the hell with the haters. She is not going to debut in the top 50 on H100 why are y'all fuming. 

All the hate she is getting here is not being traduced on twitter media :rip: she still is going to flop and everybody knows it, why ATRL keep hating on her. 

The amount of throwback threads, they hating on her looks, monster uploading all the threads every 5 minutes :bibliahh: She is not even a treat anymore.

she is releasing the song and the video together.. a top 20 debut is confirmed.. all the haters will stream the song atleast once and the video too... so huge streams in week 1

Edited by shimind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

I find it hard to believe they would send Katy all the way to Paris for exposure, only to let the song rot on three spotify playlists and call it a day, but I guess we'll have to see

2 hours ago, heartbeats said:

love the lyrics for this song...it doesn't surprise me one bit that they don't resonate with gay men

women all over the world love katy perry

Screen-Shot-2024-06-27-at-12-45-16-pm.pn

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, shimind said:

she is releasing the song and the video together.. a top 20 debut is confirmed.. all the haters will stream the song atleast once and the video too... so huge streams in week 1

Sounds about right

smile-katy-perry-katy-perry-charts.gif

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

Am i the only one thinking she's actually getting a bigger first week than many expect based on hype alone? Feels like since we know Dr Luke is producing the first single there's more interest and people are talking more about the track :rip:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Am i the only one thinking she's actually getting a bigger first week than many expect based on hype alone? Feels like since we know Dr Luke is producing the first single there's more interest and people are talking more about the track :rip:

Remember that she's coming from Smile (A) and it did ~5 million streams on its first day (all tracks)
I ain't keeping my expectations high :skull:

• Like 1

bb hot 100: top 20-25

spotify ww debut: 3,5-4kk

youtube views first 24 hours: 6-8kk

apple music US: top 100 maybe

can't predict airplay because i doubt it will have a good radio deal (also not sure about playlists placements)

bb hot 100: top 143

spotify ww debut: 1.43m

youtube views first 24 hours: 1.43m

apple music US: 143

Edited by CameraFlashes
  • Haha 11

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Am i the only one thinking she's actually getting a bigger first week than many expect based on hype alone?

My expectations are pretty high when I look at the colossal online chit-chat surrounding anything she does lately.  If she gets a radio deal and top TTH placement, it could be very, very big.  I'd be shocked if there wasn't a radio deal.  If it debuts at #5 on TTH I won't be shocked, either.  If it's #1 we'll know Capitol is all in on this project.  Time will tell.  I still haven't heard a thing yet. 

it's actually shocking how good this song is shaping up to be...the BRAT-esque heartfelt lyrics and her soaring vocals takes it to new heights

can't wait for the doja remix

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i'm expecting top 80 debut at max and im keeping my expectations as low as possible 

especially seeing how she's cancelled by the stan world and capitol probably wont even bother payoling it to hell and back

Watch them paying for new music playlists at #5 and not for TTH :bibliahh:

she will be lucky to get that top 50 tbh

35 minutes ago, shimind said:

So it had Daisies, with vinyls and signed cds and only debuted at 40. And that was after NRO.

This won't do anything, lbr. At least she is getting JLo type of treatment as A list celeb which is way better than the last 7 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

So it had Daisies, with vinyls and signed cds and only debuted at 40. And that was after NRO.

This won't do anything, lbr. At least she is getting JLo type of treatment as A list celeb which is way better than the last 7 years.

yesterday i talked to my friend she's gonna make J.Lo first week sales :deadbanana4:

Edited by CameraFlashes
  • Thumbs Down 1

I personally believe WW will be a moderately successful song that was picked just to introduce the era and that the actual BOPs and smashes are coming after. The hype for Katy is really high and the slow roll out for the song along was a very good strategy to spread the word about her comeback. The upcoming streaming parties (that have been very positive) and the excitement from the fans is dragging attention from the pop music gays so everyone will tune in. All of that combined with the likely release of clips from MV before 07/12 will contribute to a decent debut for WW. I'd say she might do over 5 MI in 24h.

just my humble opinion but lets see

• Like 6

still think this could debut in the top 30 then go higher if her label goes all out for this era

her name hasn't made this much noise in years lbr

Edited by heartbeats

I feel like Top 30 is guaranteed, Top 20 if the song is fun and has replay value.

It will eventually hit Gold maybe by the time the album is out.

She's never been a crazy first week seller:

Prism - 286k

Witness - 180k

Smile - 50k

The album could be hitting around 65k - 75k, look at how Dua did even when she had three singles mildly popular, WW really needs to explode and then hit back with a bigger second single to move 100k.

I mean it when I say I have zero expectations for chart success like... she's almost 40 and agism is still rampant and real + Dr. Luke controversy may put off some radio programmers etc. She struggled to even chart during Smile era so we shouldn't get our hopes up.

• Thanks 1

#33 on BB

3-4mln first day on Spotify

That's my prediction. Europe might save the mess and give it a chance to be a smash hit in a few countries.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, justlore said:

#33 on BB

That's my prediction. Europe might save the mess and give it a chance to be a smash hit in a few countries.

I'm calling it. #1 in Bulgaria :duca:

What's up with all the predictions lmao…. Remember, to debut high you either need to have a huge rabid fanbase or you need to be wildly relevant to the gp, Katy has none of these things at the moment. Sure she currently has some of the biggest hype among pop music stans that she's had in years, and that's gotta be somewhat helpful to generate buzz, but we need to understand that until and unless the industry decides to support a female popstar who's pushing 40 and actually push their music beyond the stan bubble, it won't have a big splash and staying power. 

Let's just hope for a cute top 20 for now, and if the gp responds and somehow this catches on, then the expectations can also be leveled up. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

With that "Sexy Confident" verse, I don't see a top 10 coming, but maybe Katy will prove us all wrong. I do think with all this buzz around her people will at least check out the song at first so it should chart at the very least.

4 hours ago, shimind said:

a top 20 debut is confirmed..

Good luck booking that top 20 you speak of :bibliahh:

She'll be extremely lucky to even enter the chart at all :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 3

28 minutes ago, justlore said:

#33 on BB

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.