• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

22 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

20 years behind bars after giving money and industry support to a r+pist. Yes, sistah. 

Well, I have not seen nor have Doja Nicki Kim and many other behind bars, I highly doubt that Katy will 😊

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

Haters scrambling everyday since the era started :jonny:

its because they KNOW the album will be full of bops.  That and she's more beautiful than anyone else right now and they can't stand it.

9 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

Well, I have not seen nor have Doja Nicki Kim and many other behind bars, I highly doubt that Katy will 😊

don't reply to that user.  Let them seethe.

2 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

:rip: The only scrambling was from the Kats saying

• She isn't working with Dr. Luke. She would never.
  • She is working with Dr. Luke but she had to because of a contract.
  • She is working with Dr. Luke and he did nothing wrong.

Girl, get real.

----

The Demo sounds rough... the beat isn't horrible, but those goddamn lyrics. omg.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 14

Did I miss something? Why is everyone calling Dr. Luke a rapist? 
I mean I understand Kesha accused him of it but it doesn't automatically mean he is one. I don't see a problem in Katy working with him. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

She could've easily gotten a smash, just by calling the "Never Really Over" team again but no, she had to go back to THAT person 200.gif?cid=a595bef3litpy3z2a15finpls20i

The NRO team? :biblio: Dear god that would be worse than nap antoflop

https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/katy-perry-naked-dressing-couture-week

Perry – who has been teasing her new music by wearing a dress splashed with her own song lyrics – is doing the rounds in lots of eye-popping fashion this week, but her Balenciaga look was arguably her wildest one yet. The singer stepped out in the label's plushy fur overcoat and black, ripped tight-boots, but skipped a shirt. The ample cleavage instantly made the otherwise-demure look feel racy – risqué, even! Now, we know what you must be thinking: That is not a wearable look. But this is couture! A place for celebrities to play dress-up and deliver fantasy fashion that is anything but ordinary.

Get that free promo :clap3:

On 6/25/2024 at 11:17 PM, CameraFlashes said:

:clack:i guess 2 pages later a new round of Dr.L*ke argument is coming

oh so here we go again:bibliahh: 

• Haha 5

love the lyrics for this song...it doesn't surprise me one bit that they don't resonate with gay men

women all over the world love katy perry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kayzan said:

She is really the only current pop girl who has the poise, look and more importantly confidence to step into couture and pull it off effortlessly. 

She is just that bish and her detractors cannot stand it ! 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

You know it's bad BAD when everyone's talking about the looks, instead of talking about the music (and we know why… "Sexy, confident / So intelligent" & produced by Dr. Luke) Cringe GIF by MOODMAN

The song isn't even out yet...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Buzzcutseason said:

They're even lurking in this thread after breaking their fingers in other threads about her :deadbanana2: They're truly fuming and I live for it :flame:

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

20 years behind bars after giving money and industry support to a r+pist. Yes, sistah. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, heartbeats said:

love the lyrics for this song...it doesn't surprise me one bit that they don't resonate with gay men

women all over the world love katy perry

What? I think gay men would like it. I see a bunch bopping to it on Tik Tok.

lowkey i may have to give her team some props for once? seems like they knew what they were doing with this rollout. if it's gonna translate to streams and success for her, it remains to be seem but there has never been so many conversations about her (both positive and negative) like this in a long time. everything she does is going viral :deadbanana2: at the very least people are paying attention. 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 6

She really meant it when she sang "It's time to bring out the big ballOOns." :ryan3:

Edited by Four
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

lowkey i may have to give her team some props for once? seems like they knew what they were doing with this rollout. if it's gonna translate to streams and success for her, it remains to be seem but there has never been so many conversations about her (both positive and negative) like this in a long time. everything she does is going viral :deadbanana2: at the very least people are paying attention. 

Yeah. If it weren't that thing... we would have a flawless era. But we can't ask God for everything perfect, right?

stephm.png

What the hell with the haters. She is not going to debut in the top 50 on H100 why are y'all fuming. 

All the hate she is getting here is not being traduced on twitter media :rip: she still is going to flop and everybody knows it, why ATRL keep hating on her. 

The amount of throwback threads, they hating on her looks, monster uploading all the threads every 5 minutes :bibliahh: She is not even a treat anymore.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

What the hell with the haters. She is not going to debut in the top 50 on H100 why are y'all fuming. 

All the hate she is getting here is not being traduced on twitter media :rip: she still is going to flop and everybody knows it, why ATRL keep hating on her. 

The amount of throwback threads, they hating on her looks, monster uploading all the threads every 5 minutes :bibliahh: She is not even a treat anymore.

I disagree.  I think she is poised for a genuine comeback and that's why they're fuming. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, spree said:

I disagree.  I think she is poised for a genuine comeback and that's why they're fuming. 

certainly not with those snippets...

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Sannie said:

The Demo sounds rough... the beat isn't horrible, but those goddamn lyrics. omg.

wow, that's a shame, but you're allowed to not play the music when it's out, don't worry

• Haha 4

i'm expecting top 80 debut at max and im keeping my expectations as low as possible 

especially seeing how she's cancelled by the stan world and capitol probably wont even bother payoling it to hell and back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.