Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Aurora

3 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

This era is so fun she is giving everything I missed this energy :jonny:

Right? 

She really listened to what we asked for and she's is giving it her all!

I think she looks just so happy doing it.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

wait why did everyone ignore the fact that she said the song might come out earlier

i don't see it happening but it didn't sound like she was joking 

She said they (her team) could release the music video 1 day earlier, same day as the song, on July 11th

But I don't see this happening cause the views wouldn't count to the first week tracking

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

She said they (her team) could release the music video 1 day earlier, same day as the song, on July 11th

But I don't see this happening cause the views wouldn't count to the first week tracking

so what's the point to release the song on Thursday:clack:her obsession with Trump should be studied

Just dropping by this thread to say that KATY MF PERRY is giving a proper POP ERA that nobody could give in past 5+ years including herself.

• Like 7

I just love how her being out in public and serving LEWKS is generating hype. Ugh she feels BACK. I've missed this confidence from her

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

so what's the point to release the song on Thursday:clack:her obsession with Trump should be studied

It will be interesting once they give the release time. More artists have been announcing Thursday release dates recently. Peso Pluma just released on the 20th a few hours before midnight and Zach Bryan said his album is coming Thursday July 4th. Obviously song vs album releases are different, but it is interesting they are choosing to forgo the initial debut tracking. 

For the past decade, people have been complaining that she's always childish and corny. Now, when she does something remotely different (which ironically isn't anything new—she's been topless many times before), it's forced and calculated and whatever else. LMAO :deadbanana2: people just love to hate on her 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

idc what they think, she's serving what we always wanted for a popstar :hippo:

I'm a big gaga fan but its clear to me that my cohort are out to get Katy right now. I think we should be more worried about Joker and preparing for the reception thats going to get. Also the press tour... because she's always clowned for her interviews. 

• Like 1

People are crazy about the sexy looks that Katy is wearing, imagine when they see the photos in which it looks like a Smurf came on her hahaha Katy is coming to make everyone crazy 🔥

55 minutes ago, Mattically said:
For the past decade, people have been complaining that she's always childish and corny. Now, when she does something remotely different (which ironically isn't anything new—she's been topless many times before), it's forced and calculated and whatever else. LMAO :deadbanana2: people just love to hate on her 

well, let's thank them for the promo! she's been topless many times before...
ddfcf2b83ce292efaf2a01730e47a748
they're really jobless and don't know what the hell say\do

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

well, let's thank them for the promo! she's been topless many times before...
ddfcf2b83ce292efaf2a01730e47a748
they're really jobless and don't know what the hell say\do

I love your new pfp. :bird:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mattically said:

Only katy can spark all this hate / love, she will ALWAYS be relevant 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rehceeb said:

wait why did everyone ignore the fact that she said the song might come out earlier

i don't see it happening but it didn't sound like she was joking 

I believe she said that about the music video no?! Anyways… Im fine with 07/11 at this point. More time for her to promote and build hype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.