• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• aotwbys

• georgechxng

• Bends

3 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

When you think about it this is basically a Run the world ( girls) for the 2020s. 

I was thinking the same, lyrically is accurate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Nino said:

This is definitely flopping. Women don't respond well to female empowerment anthems. They're often seen as corny, and this sounds exactly that. Moreover, I always find it odd when gay men are hyped for female anthems. It's like be forreal, are you really going to listen to it?  Moreover, moreover, most of the women she's singing to don't care about women's rights based on the way they vote and on the eve of Trumps impending Presidency. I'm just saying. 

Do you know... drag exists??? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

When you think about it this is basically a Run the world ( girls) for the 2020s. 

Right? Drag Queens will eat this UP

• Like 5

I just know her and Riri linked and I know ri g a g g e d at this look :jonnycat:

• Like 1

She looks so sexy, confident, intelligent, heaven-sent. :ryan3:

• Haha 10

IT'S A WOMAN'S WORLD!!

can't wait for the song, it should have come out next Friday June 28th

• Like 5

On 6/22/2024 at 8:36 PM, supaspaz said:

Something that Katy Perry probably won't be saying about the top ten of the Hot 100 with this song

Dnnnngngn this right after the re-open :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 23

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

Dnnnngngn this right after the re-open :lmao:

Slow day uh? :katie:

When's the listening Party in Le Louvre?

are fans invited?

Edited by Tistotal

8 hours ago, WitnessOblivia said:

No. We already know the collabs. I suppose most people know about them, but let me put it in spoilers anyway.

Hide contents

Doechii, 21 Savage, JID, and Kim Petras. We're not entirely sure about the last two though.

Doechii I'm more than fine with because she's talented and great. 21 Savage and JID though? Why? Kim Petras I'm indifferent unless she serves with Katy something on the level of her debut droplet era or Problematique. 

Like Katy, girl you couldn't collaborate with Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Blackpink, Missy Elliott, Ariana Grande, Anitta like ???

Also whatever happened to the rumors of her collaborating with Madonna or Kylie Minogue?

5 hours ago, Ramcoro said:

Is anyone actually buying the physical single?

Yes.

Proof:
me on my way to my bf's wallet because mine is almost empty to buy the vinyl in question
ezgif-6-fa1b90b020.gif?ex=6679ea05&is=66

• Like 2

On 6/23/2024 at 2:36 AM, supaspaz said:

Something that Katy Perry probably won't be saying about the top ten of the Hot 100 with this song

After hearing the chorus she might have a small chance...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Doechii I'm more than fine with because she's talented and great. 21 Savage and JID though? Why? Kim Petras I'm indifferent unless she serves with Katy something on the level of her debut droplet era or Problematique. 

Like Katy, girl you couldn't collaborate with Doja Cat, Dua Lipa, Blackpink, Missy Elliott, Ariana Grande, Anitta like ???

Also whatever happened to the rumors of her collaborating with Madonna or Kylie Minogue?

They're true, they're coming in the deluxe, same with her collab with Morgan Wallen 

• Confused 1

You guys only less than 18 days left to go :jonny: I wonder how she will keep the hype alive for the next 2+ weeks. Maybe she will do the album announcement before the single drops (i hope so)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You guys only less than 18 days left to go :jonny: I wonder how she will keep the hype alive for the next 2+ weeks. Maybe she will do the album announcement before the single drops (i hope so)

yeah this is my first concern too. But I do trust her since it seems that she's playing her cards right this time. I think they have planned a lot of things in order to promote WW.

11 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

if only that would be the fit for her new single cover. sighs. her street outfits are better than the fuckery on that single cover. 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 6/18/2024 at 4:31 AM, Mr.S said:

Omg the snippet sounds like Stupid Love and I hate it 🥲🥲🥲

give us some album tea and us katycats will forgive you for this :chick1:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, XO_Life said:

After hearing the chorus she might have a small chance...

Watch it peaks at #11 :rip:

3 minutes ago, Ramcoro said:

Watch it peaks at #11 :rip:

This would be a massive victory at this stage of her career. I don't think anyone is genuinely anticipating this will even crack the top twenty.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.