Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, heartbeats said:

american teenager sounds like an early katy perry song...i can see her and katy working well together...perhaps she could be katy's new bonnie mckee

:duck:

can't wait for the woman's world music video...women really needs an anthem like this right now

Woman's World lyrics are lacking tbh, she def could use another Bonnie McKee to polish her pen this era. I hope to see Prescription Songs-signed artist, Ethel Cain, in the credits for KP6!

• Like 1

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

Anyway, can somebody update me on the Olympics promo? Is it something that's likely to be true or just a random rumor? 

If it's true, then I'm relieved cause I thought they would just drop a couple of snippets and call it a day until July. I might even have to give kudos to Capitol. :gaycat5:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jarr1507 said:

I can't believe that an Ariana fan is criticizing Katy, when her fav collaborated with Doja, on a song from an album that, wait for it, is produced by Dr. L*ke. HYPOCRISY.

jdjdjdjd it keeps getting better in here

now that ethal cain and ariana are wigless, who next wanna come here and teach us about american law

ezgif-5-e0c737b5ff.thumb.gif.7c98c8593ee

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, alex_katycat said:

cause Kesha is a poor, black immigrant who hadn't had the best legal representation right? :ahh:

the whole activism world was on her side, as well as many celebs and media, but the only 'correct' decision would be that of convicting Luke, right?

We should blindly trust SweetTalker about what happened that night. CLUELESS!

:ahh:

OT: 19 days til WW

I can feel that little vein near your left temple throbbing and almost popping out of your head :WAP: it's ok alex_katycat. SweetTalker's opinion won't make your fave debut any lower than she already is, and Dr Luke is still getting his coin thanks to her so why do you get so aggravated :WAP: 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Ok, homewrecker stan. 

Me ? 

Lol

I'm more of a KP fan than a Ariana one

1 minute ago, Coldpurry said:

@ATRL Administrationcould you do something to keep the user away from the thread?

It looks like it's going to be a new fun for every day now, like we did with the idiotic made-up countdowns.

22 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

I know you're not up in here criticizing Katy Perry for collaborating with Dr. Luke when the woman in your avatar willingly signed a deal with him IN THE MIDDLE of Kesha's lawsuit, BEFORE Luke was found innocent and the case was dropped. Maybe sit this one out babe x

mothercain.thumb.gif.d98227d5c20dcbfa13f

Ouch

5 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

I can't believe that an Ariana fan is criticizing Katy, when her fav collaborated with Doja, on a song from an album that, wait for it, is produced by Dr. L*ke. HYPOCRISY.

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

I can't believe that an Ariana fan is criticizing Katy, when her fav collaborated with Doja, on a song from an album that, wait for it, is produced by Dr. L*ke.

Ironically, the credits to I Don't Do Drugs make it even more clear that powerful women in pop music - if they believe other women - have the means to ensure Dr. Luke is not personally profiting off of them when they don't feel comfortable with such.

Screenshot-2024-06-22-at-1-23-54-PM.png

4 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

I can feel that little vein near your left temple throbbing and almost popping out of your head :WAP: it's ok alex_katycat. SweetTalker's opinion won't make your fave debut any lower than she already is, and Dr Luke is still getting his coin thanks to her so why do you get so aggravated :WAP: 

whataboutism. Don't worry, try better next time 

-

Here for Miss Perry!

Edited by alex_katycat

I forgot about that Ariana song tbh, but it's so funny that the Ariana had the nerve to hop on a track that's for a Luke album hence greenlight working for him...3 years ago! 

It just keeps getting better.

No morals in the industry AND in real life. Whew, the ponytail chantuese surely is getting scalped today.

Edited by halcyonday
  • Like 4

The goddamn essays :rip:

we don't need this shite here, mods do something please. Thanks. 

• Like 1

If you want to talk about other artists vs Katy Perry you should use other threads, not this one.
This is the topic to talk about Katy Perry's music. It is very annoying to have pages of people talking about other singers, songs or controversies.

Edited by xTurn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

wtf is going on in here 

:clack:

24 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

and for all i know he was proven innocent in court, and despite all the music/film industry uniting against him and showing support to kesha he still came out innocent.

I just don't get why it's so hard for some of you to like Katy - even like the song - without doing this. Without feeling the need to call Kesha a liar (ironically lying or being deeply informed yourself). Like imagine typing this over a woman claiming she was raped:

27 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

does kesha care about me?

???? :rip:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

the way if we're gonna keep taps on every single girl that did something problematic and collaborated with someone that has allegations we're gonna have to open a whole new thread.

but in reality no one cares about that, cuz that's just how the industry works, you always have to go for what's best for your career. And for katy the best thing was to go back to Luke cuz he's one of the main reason behind her first albums' success. 

it happens in the film industry all the time and no one gives a ****, margot robbie started in a David O. Russel film only to go and produce and star in the biggest "feminist" film of the year a few months later. 

so please spare us the essays and stop trying to act morally superior just bc u dislike katy. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

I forgot about that Ariana song tbh, but it's so funny that the Ariana had the nerve to hop on a track that's for a Luke album hence greenlight working for him...3 years ago! 

It just keeps getting better.

No morals in the industry AND in real life. Whew, the ponytail chantuese surely is getting scalped today.

That basically means that Ariana was the first MPG to voluntarily work with Dr Luke. ( apparently Doja had no choice cos of her contract but where's Ari's excuse)

Also that SS of Luke not being on the writers list means nothing - he doesn't steal writing credits if he didn't write on a track, but he still produced it. 

Just now, Communion said:

what's so confusing? just someone from the middle east wondering if kesha said a word about the suffering of people in the region? 

anything to deserve my sympathy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KatysPrism said:

what's so confusing? just someone from the middle east wondering if kesha said a word about the suffering of people in the region? 

anything to deserve my sympathy?

?????????? Oh my god? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

I just don't get why it's so hard for some of you to like Katy - even like the song - without doing this. Without feeling the need to call Kesha a liar (ironically lying or being deeply informed yourself). Like imagine typing this over a woman claiming she was raped:

she and her team also claimed that luke raped GaGa and Katy and they both denied it. You understand why we're a bit extra careful. Anyways, the court indefinitely decided and the truth prevailed. That's how demoracy and the rule of law works, thank god atrl civil court does not decide such important matters. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

27 minutes ago, Velvet said:

I get you're a stan, but don't play daft. It's okay to criticize your faves when they **** up. 

and sure the discourse may be annoying; but this will follow her the whole album cycle. An endless conversation and dissection of a pop star who could've worked with anyone choosing such a problematic man for her comeback. 

Has he been proved to be a rapist? 

I leave for 40 minutes and I see 100+ new replies, I really thought Katy had previewed another snippet but it's just another aotwbys asking to get banned from this thread

nicki.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.