• georgechxng

• Bends

Woke up looking like this

So don't get under my skin

She's a sister

She's a mother

142931016bd78a4bee99700cc5f45cec.356x200

12 minutes ago, Aurora said:

it's been 5 hours sis... you thinking the prechorus sounds exactly the same and that the chorus is only "slightly tweaked" tells me all I need to know. good luck with the abundance of AI generated fake leaks that are going to become more and more commonplace surrounding major pop stars' eras in the future if you can't even detect this pretty easily identifiable one ijbol you do you. believe your truth!

Well, someone else on this page quoted you so I felt the need go back and remind you that there's no AI involved :clap3:

the final version sounds way better than the leaked demo though so cheers to that!

• Haha 1

Am I the only one who thinks the new snippet lowkey sounds like the chorus of Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away"?

18 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Everyone on this video asking the name of the song?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrj6F44C/

I saw that!! Maybe it becomes a new trend like the "I'm just a girl" trend. 

11 minutes ago, Junipero said:

Am I the only one who thinks the new snippet lowkey sounds like the chorus of Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away"?

I thought exactly the same 

How are you all getting the HQ full leak? :chick1:

second snippet is slightly better. but damn, she really just gonna use the teased cringy lyrics huh. 

if she really got back the teenage dream team, they better have the same roll out of promo like TD, so far not likely.

the first song is nth like California gurls AT ALL!

sighs, it's summer, just give us summer fun, leave the empowerment thing in second maybe third single. 

13 minutes ago, Junipero said:

you're not, I've seen the comparisons on twitter too. I don't really see it very strongly but I get why the comparisons are being drawn, it's just the way she starts it on a higher note and then glides down.

If her team is smart, she'll release an official version, a demo version, an AI version, an OKH-never-liking-any-version version. This will make more sense than the thousand versions of TTPD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

the whole situation is so funny :dies: the real version isn't exactly my cup of tea but it's miles better than the other one

• Like 1

new snippet is good but the melody in the leak was better IMO (it was also more predictable so Im intrigued where Katy goes with it)

This new snippet is better than the first but then again she didn't need to lower herself to work with that pig again in order to get this overdone sound and kind of song.

• Like 2

The new snippet :WAP:

i knew it was gonna be a bop but yall judged it from the first millisecond :flower:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
  • Like 6

I had a song stuck in my head during a workout in the pool. I gained confidence, met such a guy, he is 40+ and he works in a bank. My coach said, "Take him, he recently divorced his toad." #IStandWithWomansWorld :clap3:

• Like 1

this sounds dreadful :rip: you had ONE job dr puke...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Junipero said:

omg it does :dies: I knew it sounded familiar to something else

Now that we learned our lesson, lets wait for the full song to be out before judging it based on the 2 snippets

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I am glad the demo leaked if she is just going to scrap it. It's a really nice song, I will be listening to it a lot :date: Don't get the reactions in here.

• Like 4

this is lowkey the best promo she could get fudushehs

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm switching again and decided that this will be an ULTRA BOP

GODTY IS BACK

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Time to renew my 2015 stan card

• Like 10

Wait the new snippet kinda hits :duca:

• Like 1

It sounds like a Kim Petras track tbh not bad. I'll judge when the full song is out

Why are all the comments about reaching page 143 on page 144 :bibliahh:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.