Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

20 minutes ago, yonsé said:

nothing to say about the lyrics being identical?

yeah that's what i thought lol

but IM the delusional one.... :bibliahh:

I literally said.... in my original post... the lyric booklet is circling... it's not my fault you didn't read my post properly bestie ijbol

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

Just now, Aurora said:

I literally said.... in my original post... the lyric booklet is circling... it's not my fault you didn't read my post properly bestie ijbol

lol the lyric booklet is circulating now? the goalposts have moved again i see. would LOVE to see your proof of this.

:clack:i just finished the **** version,  it's so bad

so we had 100 pages discussing and having meltdowns about a leak and now you guys are gonna have another 100 discussing whether the leak is A.I or a demo.... when it doesn't matter? omg you people are insufferable 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Now I'm fully convinced those leaks are AI, the melodies are so different, how can anyone not hearing :dies:

Just now, CameraFlashes said:

:clack:i just finished the **** version,  it's so bad

we dodged a bullet, althought the verses are here to stay i fear

nicki.png

Guys I know it sounds crazy but that really is a fake AI demo lol put some headphones on. Someone had the lyrics (or at least a part of them) and a whole lot of free time; that person probably used their own voice to sign the verses & fake chorus then turned it into Katy's vocals using AI. Nice work though, because the hooks and melodies, as bad as they may sound for a Katy Perry song, are nicely put together.

if it's a real demo,i think we should face it that dr.L** is a truly melody genius to make the final so catchy and energetic...

• Like 1

Anybody who thinks the demo is AI is delusional :bibliahh:

• Like 1

you can all argue with a wall who gaf if it's ai or not

i for one am so excited to hear the godly adlibs...i know there's gonna be some towards the end of the song

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

she didn't post the demo....she posted the final song....

The HQ leak I listened to starts with the chorus unmastered. Then goes into the "Sexy confident" snippet she posted, but it is obviously the same mastered version. The rest after sounds like the beginning, unmastered. 

Why would the demo leak have the exact same snippet she posted mastered while the rest isn't? 

• Thanks 2

Just now, heartbeats said:

you can all argue with a wall who gaf if it's ai or not

i for one am so excited to hear the godly adlibs...i know there's gonna be some towards the end of the song

:suburban:

no one does final chorus adlibs like her, we are so ready

moo.png

1 minute ago, Paultea said:

The HQ leak I listened to starts with the chorus unmastered. Then goes into the "Sexy confident" snippet she posted, but it is obviously the same mastered version. The rest after sounds like the beginning, unmastered. 

Why would the demo leak have the exact same snippet she posted mastered while the rest isn't? 

MTE, but they're probably still not gonna get it :skull:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

lol the lyric booklet is circulating now? the goalposts have moved again i see. would LOVE to see your proof of this.

what do you want me to do? post a lyric booklet that I do not possess? you need stop and think critically for a second. multiple AI snippets surfaced over a week ago and insiders confirmed that the lyrics are legit but the snippets are fake. the album covers have leaked. the track list has leaked. the physicals are clearly already manufactured for release and thus the lyric booklet is doing the rounds. I have not seen it personally. I do not claim to be any kind of insider. I posted lyrics from one of the fake snippets and Supervillain (reliable insider) confirmed they were real lyrics despite the snippet being clearly fake (it interpolated the instrumental from a remix of Harley's In Hawaii).

I am not trying to be rude but there is no need to be so defensive. it's okay to not know what you're talking about. it's okay to be wrong. at the moment you're just being very loud and wrong ijbol just chill out a bit and consider all options if you're a fan, or if you're a hater take several seats irdgaf

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

Guys I know it sounds crazy but that really is a fake AI demo lol put some headphones on. Someone had the lyrics (or at least a part of them) and a whole lot of free time; that person probably used their own voice to sign the verses & fake chorus then turned it into Katy's vocals using AI. Nice work though, because the hooks and melodies, as bad as they may sound for a Katy Perry song, are nicely put together.

Yeah something I noticed is that during the last chorus, the adlibs of the song sound flat, but I don't know if it's because of the person whose voice was used as a template for the A.I wasn't a very gifted singer or simply because katy didn't do enough takes of the adlibs and they used the ones they had as placeholders.

It's getting weird!

It's might be the work from the guy who AI'd Nirvana and Artificial which also contain legit lyrics :rip:

5 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

so we had 100 pages discussing and having meltdowns about a leak and now you guys are gonna have another 100 discussing whether the leak is A.I or a demo.... when it doesn't matter? omg you people are insufferable 

We wouldn't be on ATRL if we weren't

THE DEMO CLEARED THE SNIPPET KATY GO BACK :lakitu:

• Confused 1

the second snippet that she posted made me like the song more #idk ... hope the MV is sickening

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, applestar said:

Anybody who thinks the demo is AI is delusional :bibliahh:

the hq "leak" of the "demo" makes it crystal clear that it's AI... if you really, genuinely, seriously, honestly cannot tell idk what to tell you fam. you need better headphones or something. or maybe consult an ear doctor because you might have an undiagnosed condition that would benefit some professional assistance. health is the most important thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paultea said:

except it doesn't change quality from the chorus to the verse? i literally have it open in a spectogram right now and it is exactly the same. p1OVD3N.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fenty Perry said:

It's might be the work from the guy who AI'd Nirvana and Artificial which also contain legit lyrics :rip:

its exactly this

ai this demo that who cares, the song is still a chop at the end of the day

Just now, Aurora said:

the hq "leak" of the "demo" makes it crystal clear that it's AI... if you really, genuinely, seriously, honestly cannot tell idk what to tell you fam. you need better headphones or something. or maybe consult an ear doctor because you might have an undiagnosed condition that would benefit some professional assistance. health is the most important thing.

Bruh that is not ai especially that production at the end. if that was ai, everyone should quit and let chatgpt daddy take the top 10 on bbhot100

• Like 2

the AI war in here :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.