Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

51 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh please… if never really over debuting around #15 and did decent spotify numbers AND big youtube debut, wonder woman will probably do similar if not even better

NRO came without any negative publicity, the trailer was widely liked before the song release, song was immediately released two days later on a Friday with Today's Top Hits cover, and the song's quality being loved after the release only helped the streams even more.

Wonder Woman is coming with a lot of negative publicity about the song quality and Luke's involvement, there is still three damn weeks until the release so most of the hype will be gone by then, it's being released on a ******* THURSDAY so she will lose a lot of streams for the actual full tracking week to be able to debut high.

I know y'all are trying to be optimistic but I'm sorry we need to be a bit realistic and not set yourself up for disappointment. Just look at the scenario and judge for yourself. I mean over time, this MIGHT actually go viral and somehow click (I hope that happens) but we don't know that for certain. 

• Like 2

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

i keep laughing cause how did she manage to go from a moment in culture where she was being massively appreciated to the most hated celebrity of the moment in the spam of a week :rip: truly some self-sabotage or just lack of brain cells 

• Haha 7

how soon will we have the full version LOL

50 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the backlash is huge :rip: this is gonna do way worse than daisies, everyone hates her and the song now

c'mon, the GP doesn't even know who tf Dr. Luke is :rip: if the song were good, it would smash, it probably won't cuz it's mid but saying EVERYONE hates her is delusional and not realistic at all

if that leak is real it's starting to grow on me, it's an earworm :jamming: 

You just need to cum now,

Take me to nirvana

(Nah nah nah, Nah nah nah)

I've been a Katycat since like 2008 :ghostface:

Everyone was so obsessed with Part Of Me (the film) when it first came out. It humanized her a lot

Everyone was obsessed with Katy Perry in that era. The oversaturation period during the Prismatic era and Witness era led to her current low views. The Witness era was a flop due to bad PR moves, the Dr. Luke drama & other life events

We may see a resurgence of the queen now

backlash is huge oh please… for all we know puke only co-produced 2 songs on that album and its not as bad as everybody says it is. yall are acting like shes about to drop **** pop miami music where puke produces every single song

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

backlash is huge oh please… for all we know puke only co-produced 2 songs on that album and its not as bad as everybody says it is. yall are acting like shes about to drop **** pop miami music where puke produces every single song

where did you get that 2 songs info from? :rip: i can see him being the main producer of the record

The song is a grower, let's stay positive girlies

The way I'm getting obsessed with this song now :rip: Max Martin's magic I fear 

nicki.png

• Like 1

Slü+ Pop Miami is a masterpiece of an EP

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

where did you get that 2 songs info from? :rip: i can see him being the main producer of the record

im speaking hypothetically. we dont know it yet

we should be happy if it even debuts on hot 100 tbh, like she has like a streak of 200 OUTS at this point

I guarantee no one remembers it's coming out in 3 weeks

Just now, aotwbys said:

I guarantee no one remembers it's coming out in 3 weeks

yeah, like no one cares anymore other than dragging her. the hype is gone, destroyed and burried. i'll be happy if it debuts at #100 at this point.

• Thanks 1

i heard that on gimme gimme, she rhymes gimme gimme with "kitty kitty" on the chorus/hook and i'm legit not even joking :gayalipacat5: i fear our peacock 2.0 is upon us

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No way she's doing that lol

Is she doing another song like milk milk lemonade, peacock

This cannot be real life

@sam.teas can you tell if the song was leaked because it was registered in the dsps? i mean, everything about this leak is so wierd to me. where did this come from? why was it leaked in lq? so many questions.........

• Like 1

A lot of leaks on announcement day which is very strange

43 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

NRO came without any negative publicity, the trailer was widely liked before the song release, song was immediately released two days later on a Friday with Today's Top Hits cover, and the song's quality being loved after the release only helped the streams even more.

Wonder Woman is coming with a lot of negative publicity about the song quality and Luke's involvement, there is still three damn weeks until the release so most of the hype will be gone by then, it's being released on a ******* THURSDAY so she will lose a lot of streams for the actual full tracking week to be able to debut high.

I know y'all are trying to be optimistic but I'm sorry we need to be a bit realistic and not set yourself up for disappointment. Just look at the scenario and judge for yourself. I mean over time, this MIGHT actually go viral and somehow click (I hope that happens) but we don't know that for certain. 

Maybe it's going to be Thursday night? New music normally gets released at 10 pm PDT. Otherwise, Thursday is so weird...

The song will be released on a Thursday but at around 8pm, so it won't be long either. The good thing is that it will be midnight in Europe, maybe they want to focus on that area. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

i heard that on gimme gimme, she rhymes gimme gimme with "kitty kitty" on the chorus/hook and i'm legit not even joking :gayalipacat5: i fear our peacock 2.0 is upon us

She said "Stefani you suck, I know you're selling 20 million." 

tumblr_mcuz3yJ4iI1riniogo1_1280.jpg

lady_gaga_r_kelly_ama_performance.jpg

She definitely wants the French kcats to get the music extra early

28 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

yeah, like no one cares anymore other than dragging her. the hype is gone, destroyed and burried. i'll be happy if it debuts at #100 at this point.

You are so negative lately. It's really a buzzkill. Just sayin.

59 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

But NRO was actually great song

1 minute ago, LVP said:

But NRO was actually great song

It was Top 3 in her discography, to be extremely honest. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.