Katy Perry - "Woman's World"

Almodusa

4 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Luke owns one of the most successful sync companies in the world, which is a company that sells the rights to music to movies, TV shows, sporting events, etc.

Woman's World is lined up for the Olympics, of which Luke is involved in anyway. He owns the company that manages music that'll be at the event. The next FIFA too - he did the last one's English language music with RedOne. That's how Nicki Minaj ended up on the official single.

So even if he's not (officially) a producer, he has just as much say because he controls where the music makes most of its money. When people like me say Dua Lipa works with Luke, we're meaning this stuff. He quite literally sends notes like "add the 808 here, it'll pop better in the H&M ad" and the like. This forum isn't particularly music literate, and some fanbases play dumb too.

ah got it.. but he must be stupid to think WW is gonna do well ANYWHERE. 

Like what's the point of pushing a song this much if it's not good to begin with. 

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• georgechxng

• aotwbys

The song is giving summer games beach volleyball competition

8 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

ah got it.. but he must be stupid to think WW is gonna do well ANYWHERE. 

Like what's the point of pushing a song this much if it's not good to begin with. 

Well we've only heard a 10 sec snippet. The leaks were confirmed to be made with AI by both Katy's manager and Bryce. i don't like the snippet but maybe the rest of the song is great?

1 minute ago, Deds said:

Well we've only heard a 10 sec snippet. The leaks were confirmed to be made with AI by both Katy's manager and Bryce. i don't like the snippet but maybe the rest of the song is great?

so the ‚its a womans world and youre lucky to be living in it' leak is… not real? It sounded very fitting and not AI'd tbh

Just now, Nico Robin said:

so the ‚its a womans world and youre lucky to be living in it' leak is… not real? It sounded very fitting and not AI'd tbh

yes, the leak is not real apparently. according to Bryce the actual song has a big sample of Gypsy Woman. moreover, it's really strange that the "full leak" was lq and the partial leak had many cuts. plus, i'd guess if it were real we would have the full hq leak by now

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Luke is the publisher of the entire Future Nostalgia era, including on behalf of all the other publishers. It made more sense he lead it because he owns majority owns the lead single and another pre-planned single (Levitating).

This is not true at all. He has a stake in a couple of the singles as they were written by Emily Warren. Most likely through a deal via Prescription Songs (Dr Luke's publishing company), but the album was published by TaP music, which Dr Luke has no stake in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

It can't be AI. AI can't go that hard… yet

12 minutes ago, Deds said:

well it is weird that it only leaked the second she posted the snippet.. but it sounds soo real idk. it's sooo frustrating that we have to wait 3 more weeks, and with no hype, just pure hate everywhere. 

People really love the 10-second song. They should put it on streaming services.

5 minutes ago, KatysPrism said:

but it sounds soo real idk

I said it already, but I will say it again: it sounds real, and it tricked me too, initially. But listen to the "HQ" leak once more and compare the first and second verses. You will hear that the voice in the second verse sounds more robotic and the production is slightly different. :bird:

Oh this tea… Very interesting but makes loads of sense. We forget how much money syncs make artists. It's really not just about streams. 

BryceG is alfred (which is dr luke himself) :bird:

• Haha 5

The lies in here :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

That man is not in any swiftie community space

the olympics is not a woman's only event... in what world would it make sense for that to be affiliated with the olympics in any way... ijbol at y'all believing any of this

• Thanks 1

Women's Olympic divisions have been around for many years now :gaycat2:

Just now, Aurora said:

the olympics is not a woman's only event... in what world would it make sense for that to be affiliated with the olympics in any way... ijbol at y'all believing any of this

It's very much so possible that a song like this will be affiliated with the Olympics. Especially if it will be targeted to an advert for a female athletes division. 

56 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

omgggg the tea :deadbanana4:

I edited my comment. 

I meant licensor.

There are interviews with his team about it. 

the whole "luke ghost produced rise" claims were dispelled long ago too, katy herself confirmed it (not that she needed to). luke doesn't just go without credit, he has been using pseudonyms since 2012 or earlier for various reasons. if he had any part in that song, he would have been credited in some way, shape, or form.

• Like 1

The amount of conspiracy theories, i don't know which ones to believe

:suburban:

She betta put the final nail in the coffin by releasing an exclusive video with Apple "shot by iPhone"

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

BryceG is alfred (which is dr luke himself) :bird:

Luke is on this forum but he is not me. Buzzjack, Pulse and some sort of Lady Gaga fan site too. 

It could be a troll but it gives Olympic vibes either way. Let's just blame it on the bedbugs when it flops

Just now, BryceG said:

Luke is on this forum but he is not me. Buzzjack, Pulse and some sort of Lady Gaga fan site too. 

oh thats not-

Luke if you're reading this you better make the music worth it for all the slack my girl gets 

:khalyan2:

• Like 9
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.