Suspicious Bree Runway activity

dumbsparce

This is the first ever thread I create so you can imagine how perplexed I am.

For a while now, I keep seeing Bree Runway videos pop up on my youtube feed. I've never listened to any of her songs or clicked on any of her videos. In otjer words, I don't know her. I barely watch music videos anymore in general yet youtube keeps trying to shove this girl specifically down my throat. No other artist gets recommended to me since I don't check for music from youtube but for some reason, the very first video on my feed is a Bree Runway music video from 4 years ago.

Wtf is going on?

• Thumbs Down 1

seriously tho, idk her either

I've read her name a couple of times on ATRL but that's it.

If only she was pushing her material when she was still making good music. Idk who could be funding any promo though because she's independent now

FINALLY autoplay is being put to good use

• Like 5

I known her since like 2018 for her collab with Brooke Candy. I don't really find her music that impressive tbh. She falls into the same category as Doechii, an Azealia Banks tribute act. 

YouTube declared Bree Runway should be a bigger artist

ezgif-3-bf08e751cb.thumb.gif.095d00db14d

• Haha 2

She is a legend in the making people. Don't sleep on her. She just went indie and I swear one day she's gonna have her Tinashe "Nasty Girl" moment. Giving Missy, Britney, Janet and Madonna energy in one package and her visuals are fire. 

• Like 2

As she should. She's a very talented singer and rapper :clap:

Would be strange for her to be getting a push without the backing of a major label. She's an independent artist now.

It's not suspicious. The YouTube algorithm groups certain demographic specific artists together based upon what other's with similar interests have also viewed.

• Thanks 2

not you getting a random music suggestion and thinking government psyop conspiracy is going on

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.thumb.gif.afa8ee83ec7

• Haha 6

39 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

not you getting a random music suggestion and thinking government psyop conspiracy is going on

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.thumb.gif.afa8ee83ec7

It's way too random though bc she's the only one to get this treatment. And on a daily basis at that. If she stalks me like that on youtube I'm afraid that if I dare to click on one of the videos she's gonna show up at my house like:

:khalyan2:

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I known her since like 2018 for her collab with Brooke Candy. I don't really find her music that impressive tbh. She falls into the same category as Doechii, an Azealia Banks tribute act. 

Bree doesn't make house music, she sounds nothing like Azealia.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.