• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

perched

just make a new album atp

deluxes are so cheap, and watch it have like 9 songs

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Not 2 mini deluxes ddd. Would the 2nd be "slightly more deluxe?" or "fully deluxe" :deadvision:

I was kinda hoping she'd be working on AG8 (or an EP?) instead because the album is perfect as it is, but I'll never say no to new music :bird: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Haha 2

Can't wait for her to f*cking up my last.fm scrobblers :jonny:

• Haha 6

Just now, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Can't relate as an Apple Music user :superman:

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

just make a new album atp

deluxes are so cheap, and watch it have like 9 songs

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Not 2 mini deluxes ddd. Would the 2nd be "slightly more deluxe?" or "fully deluxe" :deadvision:

I was kinda hoping she'd be working on AG8 (or an EP?) instead because the album is perfect as it is, but I'll never say no to new music :bird: 

Agree :chick1: but yeah, I'm taking what she's doing if she's not planning on releasing another album soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Agree :chick1: but yeah, I'm taking what she's doing if she's not planning on releasing another album soon

Yeah I think AG8 is not happening until after Wicked II :laugh: 

But it's also quite nice to see her not giving up on this era right after the album dropped. We're getting a deluxe and more MVs? Her best era fr:jonny6:

• Like 3

It would have to be before Wicked, I guess. Sounds like she's already decided to release just one with "a few more little things", so I'm guessing another 4-5 songs in August or September.

I was expecting this after she teased being in the studio lately. I was hoping for AG8 but this is more realistic considering she mentioned keeping the album cycle going for a bit. Thankfully it seems she corrected course after the disappointing reception of the Positions Deluxe tracks and wrote new material for the deluxe version of ES not just tacking on half finished rejects that didn't make the original album. 

I'm guessing she will release by the end of summer the latest just before the GRAMMY deadline so it's fresh in the voters mind for nominations. 

• Like 1

AOTY is having a baby? Or potential twins? I'm seated. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

When was this interview recorded? If it was recorded before the 'slightly deluxe' shouldnt it be deluxe 1 already?

I Hope it's one big deluxe. This era we are getting fed this insane the last era she promoted massively was sweetener :jonnycat:

A big deluxe please so i can remove the bad weed like her duet with grandma, the interludes and songs i like but dont listen to often like yes and,imperfect for you ... etc my faves are supernatural ( a pop masterpiece),dont wanna, friends,bye,boy is mine,title trck... also wanna hear what she worked on with max martin if i get 2 more supernaturals id be in gay heaven... she truly should win AOTY,her or charli xcx and id be happy....

Edited by kayliah
  • Like 1

She's not a girl's girl. Trying to block other female artists with variants.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

I'm super excited to see what else she has in store for us - I hope it matches the existing Eternal Sunshine vibe, the kind of escapism and safety the album has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Like I haven't edited anything from the slightly deluxe yet because I knew she would continue with this nonsense :toofunny2:

Anyway excited for her to serve some more bops :clap3:

More classics on the way :jonny6: 

ES standard has not aged a day so I'll take more of whatever she wants to give us. I was expecting this to be such a middling era but she's delivered at every juncture: song quality, artistry, visuals and promotion/visibility. Would love some more performances but that's my only gripe.

Edited by Blue Monday
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Maybe she could do a Talk That Talk and gives AG8.

Whatever you say queen I'm all in. I would love to hear more new stuff from ari.

Why does mini deluxe sounds like a sims 4 package? :fan:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.