Greatest Hits: My Prerogative vs. Greatest Hits... So Far!!! : More Iconic GH Album?

Lagerfeld

?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. More Iconic?

• Britney.
    • P!nk.

Image of a blond woman dressed in a black ensemble in front of a gray background. "Britney Spears Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" is written in white capital letters inside a white box. The cover of the album depicts Pink held by two shackles that lock the wrist while attempting to move, while turning an uncomfortable smile in pictures, like a smile of battle, and behind her there is a gray background, while in front of you is written in pink "Pink" (stylized as P!nk) and slightly above is the inscription in black "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!".

Which pop girl had the more iconic GH era?

• Haha 1

the My Prerogative songstress

If we're weighing the actual greatest hits as part of this comparison Britney devours and its an insult to her.

If we're just talking about the original content I prefer GHMP but those were two of the heterosexual lesbian icon's biggest hits so unfortunately Britney's would be less iconic.

Edited by Sheep

81UuqzQWAwL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The voice of the generation 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Britney's GH sold 8M copies and is iconic af.

GHMP is lowkey what I consider my standard for a compilation tbh. Great new material, complete collection of hits, acompannying DVD with all the music videos, great bonus content, memorable cover, good packaging and booklet design

aPXBVkV.gif

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, alexrex said:

81UuqzQWAwL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The voice of the generation 

The best Greatest Hits album out there.:clap3:

• Haha 1

Greatest Hits so far produced Raise Your Glass and F*cking Perfect, which are classics.

My Prerogative produced nothing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My Prerogative produced My Prerogative and Do Somethin', which are classics 

GH So Far was produced for sure

Edited by tost1
  • Haha 2

RYG and FP are big hits - P!nk takes this one.

Britney's has a ton of hits but didn't deliver anything new really.

5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Greatest Hits so far produced Raise Your Glass and F*cking Perfect, which are classics.

My Prerogative produced nothing.

Yeah because it had actual classics on it; Toxic, Baby One More Time, Oops! it didn't need the new songs to sell it

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun and Do Suttin' Do Somethin' both evoke a reaction from deep within that can only be described as primal. I don't think I fully knew what being gay was until I heard Britney sing the lines "what you gonna do when the crowd goes a-yo?", truly a work of art. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Yeah because it had actual classics on it; Toxic, Baby One More Time, Oops! it didn't need the new songs to sell it

My Prerogative did have new songs, but for some reason nobody remembers them :sistrens:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

My Prerogative did have new songs, but for some reason nobody remembers them :sistrens:

And people remember the new songs on So Far? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Britney's has a ton of hits but didn't deliver anything new really.

it literally delivered two new songs tho :confused: you're just making up stuff 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

GHMP is lowkey what I consider my standard for a compilation tbh. Great new material, complete collection of hits, acompannying DVD with all the music videos, great bonus content, memorable cover, good packaging and booklet design

aPXBVkV.gif

Yeah this. GHMP was one of my first CDs so it could just be nostalgia speaking, but I've always loved the tracklist despite it being random. It flows really well in my opinion. I also love the font, aesthetic, DVD, booklet etc. It's a bulletproof greatest hits.

I've never bought P!nk's but I love Britney's so much

6 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

but for some reason nobody remembers them 

Not my gay awakening being shaded right in front of my salad. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

And people remember the new songs on So Far? 

F*cking perfect is remembered i think

18 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

it literally delivered two new songs tho :confused: you're just making up stuff 

Yeah but they weren't good or successful lol

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Yeah but they weren't good or successful lol

lol Tyler no one cares what you think 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

lol Tyler no one cares what you think 

This is legitimately a forum for people to share their opinions. What kind of dumbass response is this :deadbanana2:

Also, I'm a Britney fan so not sure what you think you did here.

GH:MP sold like 2 million copies from the UK and Japan alone :WAP:

The My Prerogative video alone devours.

spacer.png

It's weird how Pink was considered "edgy" at the time but, in these eras specifically, she released the blandest pure pop songs she could while Britney was cuntier and most polarising than ever. 

Both are great compilations though but Pink's produced 2 huge hits so I guess she takes this one. Justice for Most Girls btw.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.