Billboard Charts (Week of June 22, 2024)

Renan90

blocked by the racist again :noparty:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• family.guy123

• Joyride

• NorbertMinaj

• Michael196

blocked by the racist again :noparty:

PPP could probably rise to #1 in the next week or 2 based on its streaming stability.

Espresso will probably need a remix for the #1 at this point

• Like 1

Billie getting a second top 10 and after album release is amazing, hope it keeps climbing up.

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

so will Sabrina still hit #1?? 

Next week seems very likely with PPP, Espresso's chances are basically gone atp.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

so will Sabrina still hit #1?? 

PPP could do it if her streams remain consistent for this week.

16 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

The thing people use to listen to today's top hits? I'm aware, yes. 

What year do you think it is :rip:

her team is so stupid why did they put Espresso on sale??

I have no gripe with IHSH. It's only 5 weeks old and people are listening to it.

The gripe I have is with Lose Control, which is 45 weeks old and #1 on radio for like 10 weeks. It's still in the Top 10 because of radio. If not for radio, it would be in the 20-25 range like IRE.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

If Espresso doesn't hit #1 but PPP does... that feels so backwards :skull: I haven't seen a pop song so universally known/loved in awhile

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

What year do you think it is :rip:

The year in which the number one song this week was heard over 66 million times by Americans via the radio over the last week alone. 

It's so disappointing that Sabi missed #1. 

Also I just know I'm going to ******* hate this Post/Morgan song by the end of the summer.  I'm already getting there. 

• Thanks 1

BIRDS OF A FEATHER repeaking :duca:

Excellent week for Sabrina, regardless

happy for Billie

happy for Sabrina.

5 hours ago, Element said:

If Espresso doesn't hit #1 but PPP does... that feels so backwards :skull: I haven't seen a pop song so universally known/loved in awhile

A Dynamite/Break Your Heart tea

5 hours ago, supertiffany said:

her team is so stupid why did they put Espresso on sale??

Maybe they wanted Espresso to go #1 since it had higher radio to compete. And they knew PPP had a better chance this coming week?

Imagine to have 5M streams daily on Spotify for most of the week and debuted at #2 :rip: . Billboard, your chart is a manipulative mess and doesn't reflect the reality. 

It used to be good and impartial in the past but now i feel like everyone can manipulate it, making it less important to care about. 

I still want Sabrina to get both number ones. I really like her new singles and want to hear the album now. 

• Like 1

Brat oh wow the smash that you are

Bummer

I hope Sabrina gets to #1 next week. It'd be a shame if both songs miss it, when they could have both been multi-week #1s at a less competitive time

Billboard hot 100 doesn't reward long term consistency unfortunately. I feel like they should have another metric to track cumulative points of every song which tracks from when the song is released til now. Hot 100 can be the weekly chart and then they should have a year to date chart/ all time chart. This would be a more true representation of the songs popularity, regardless of competition.

Edited by Mariah4life
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Maybe if more people focused on actually listening to the song instead of *checks notes* purchasing 5 copies then it would've actually been the most popular song in the country :michael: just a thought. 

Purchasing 5 copies would make a bigger impact on the Hot 100 unless you're constantly streaming the song.

5 hours ago, Stimulus said:

Purchasing 5 copies would make a bigger impact on the Hot 100 unless you're constantly streaming the song.

Point = missed 

• Haha 1