H100: I Had Some Help 5x #1, Please, Please, Please #2, Espresso #3, BOAF #9

Renan90

Good for Charli, glad to see her effort of cultivating her fanbase paying off :clap3:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• family.guy123

• Joyride

• NorbertMinaj

• Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Your fave wishes she could serve c u n t like this 

• Like 2

Chappel is really taking off, isn't it :eek:

Huge numbers for Charli, so happy for THE Brat. :clap3: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Women with most albums that charted at #1 for 8+ weeks:

1. Taylor - 4

2. Whitney - 3

3. Mariah/Adele - 2

4. SZA/Alanis/Carole/Paula/Pearl - 1

Singing nun?

It's charli baby :jonny6:

The gay agenda is working :clap3:

Seeing Charli debut with 74k according to HDD estimates was already amazing. To see the final number at 82k blows me away, and in a less competitive season that could easily be a #1. I'm so excited to see where this all leads for her, but I'm happy to sit with Brat for a long while first - she deserves the world and I'm happy she seems to have broken through on her own merits with an album that's uncompromising in being true to herself, her sound, and her experiences.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

What's wild is we're seeing such phenomenal success for women in music rn yet going through these replies, it's clear many of you would rather continue having the same old boring conversations than celebrate the fact pop girls are on top again.

All of this begging for YEARS to have more women in pop music at the top, just for this site to turn into an absolute sh*tshow when more than 2 women have the audacity to have album cycles happening simultaneously is crazy.

OT: The reason why I'm so happy for Charli is that this will show her that she doesn't have to compromise/dial down her sound to find success in terms of numbers/recognition. I hope this encourages her to be even bolder with the next record. Thrilled for her and what the future holds.

• Like 3

Can someone makes a list of all 8 weeks of TTPD please

My three faves on top. :loki:

11 minutes ago, MP3 said:

Can someone makes a list of all 8 weeks of TTPD please

Week 1: 2,610,000

Week 2: 439,000 

Week 3: 282,000

Week 4: 260,000

Week 5: 378,000

Week 6: 175,000

Week 7: 148,000

Week 8: 128,000

• Thanks 1

Taylor and Billie still top 2 :clap3:

Chappell top 10 :clap3:

Women killing it :clap3:

I gotta admit this is the first time in years I've been livid about missing a #1, I bought so many copies of PPP (5, to be exact) and I can't believe the only reason we missed the #1 is because of that d*mn redneck

• Like 1

Wait lose control out lasted beautiful things :redface:

1 minute ago, Joyride said:

I gotta admit this is the first time in years I've been livid about missing a #1, I bought so many copies of PPP (5, to be exact) and I can't believe the only reason we missed the #1 is because of that d*mn redneck

Maybe if more people focused on actually listening to the song instead of *checks notes* purchasing 5 copies then it would've actually been the most popular song in the country :michael: just a thought. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Do we know where Good Luck Babe, Hot to Go etc are on the H100 yet?

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

Maybe if more people focused on actually listening to the song instead of *checks notes* purchasing 5 copies then it would've actually been the most popular song in the country :michael: just a thought. 

it was undoubtedly the biggest song this week, it had immense support from pretty much every big market including the US. radio is a cumulative factor with a lot of weight, streams and sales are not.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

5 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

You do realize the only reason M*rgan is #1 is because of radio right?

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Wait lose control out lasted beautiful things :redface:

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

******* inflated radio

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

If there was ever a case to lower the weight of radio, this is it. It's pretty ridiculous how this is still hanging out in the Top 10 when every other song it came in with (and some even younger) have long left it.

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

it was undoubtedly the biggest song this week, it had immense support from pretty much every big market including the US. radio is a cumulative factor with a lot of weight, streams and sales are not.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

It undoubtedly wasn't, actually.

Sales and streams are just as every bit as cumulative as AirPlay. Not even sure what you're attempting to communicate with this one.  

8 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

You do realize the only reason M*rgan is #1 is because of radio right?

The thing people use to listen to today's top hits? I'm aware, yes. 

Edited by family.guy123

15 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

******* inflated radio

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

f*ck autoplay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.