Taylor is paying for tea, coffee, water etc. for fans queuing for GA at Eras Tour

FolkLover1989

That's excellent. So much she does for fans always gets unnoticed but sometimes we do get to know what she has been doing. This coupled with donating quite a great sum for food bank at every city quite excellent for Capitalist Queen. :clap3:

Now we need her to spread the wealth more :gaylorcat1:

• Like 6

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• dirrtydiana

• Venice B

• FolkLover1989

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

let's just hope it was all prepared in sanitary conditions, with clean water, etc. I would never accept a free drink from a questionable or unknown source. 

• Haha 5

Just now, shyboi said:

let's just hope it was all prepared in sanitary conditions, with clean water, etc. I would never accept a free drink from a questionable or unknown source. 

This. Plus I hope the cups were recyclable :khalyan2:

• Haha 7

She really is taking a page from the kpop idol book lmao. It's the formula for obsession. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

It's from the stadium but paid by Taylor. 

Just now, RoseGold said:

She really is taking a page from the kpop idol book lmao. It's the formula for obsession. 

When you realize she has been doing this since 2007 when kpop idols weren't known 

• Like 1

Taylor sis you're a billionaire I'd want a double shot not some hot chocolate

britney-twirling.gif

• Haha 2

Artistry shines through :clap3:

Oh 

spacer.png

What a monster.  She is only doing this so she can drain her fans of more money.  

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, RoseGold said:

Taylor has been doing this since before kpop was even a thing in South Korea itself 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

This is definitely nothing new. When I saw her last tour, her people were handing out drinks while we waited for the show to start. I got a free double-shot iced caramel latte (extra pump of caramel), whole milk, medium ice. Charitable queen :heart:

A philanthropist 

She is evil! She is only doing this so her fans buy more variants and keeps blocking other rich females from reaching #1. Despicable woman!!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Where was this energy in South America though? If I remember correcly her own fan clubs had to pay to have water distributed for every one waiting outside the stadium  :huh:

A girl died there and Taylor was silent for days, she didn't even mention the girls name once in her socials.  There's literally no genuinely good actions when it comes to Taylor.

Edited by ttsmu
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

That's good. More artists should do this. After all, the fans already paid for their ticket. Lorde did this too during the Solar Power Tour. She would consistently pay for ice cream, water, popsicles, pastries, etc. for fans waiting in line. The staff of the venue would hand them out. She would even write personalized note cards with sweet messages for fans as a thank you.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Mother Tayresa

spacer.png

so you're comparing Taylor to one of the biggest monsters and frauds in world's history? 

britney-twirling.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So pennys worth of beverages for a 1000$ ticket. 

She's the generous queen! Ask Ms. Ellen

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Where was this energy in South America though? If I remember correcly her own fan clubs had to pay to have water distributed for every one waiting outside the stadium  :huh:

It was there, but I imagine reality is not as important as your narrative. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-crew-give-water-fans-during-hot-brazil-concert-2023-11#:~:text=Taylor Swift directed crew members,chanted in the sweltering heat&text=Taylor Swift briefly paused her,later died of cardiac arrest.

13 minutes ago, byzantium said:

What a monster.  She is only doing this so she can drain her fans of more money.  

It's quite literally the only perk her fans have gotten from investing their hard earn money on this show and her million albums 

• Thumbs Down 1

She ignored the crisis in South America.

She only cares about white, non-latino people.

• Thumbs Down 7

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

This was during the concert. In the US and Europe she always gives her fans threats from the moment they arrive. Why is that?

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

It's quite literally the only perk her fans have gotten from investing their hard earn money on this show and her million albums 

And what perk have you gotten from being such a big Morgan Wallen fan? 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.