Who will get their ticket out of the khia asylum next?

KatyPrismSpirit

I've noticed that artists with decade-long career struggles are finally getting their due recognition. For example:

Sabrina Carpenter's "Feather" became a big hit in late 2023/early 2024. Her appearances on the Eras Tour and Coachella boosted her fame significantly. "Espresso" is the undisputed summer hit of 2024, potentially becoming the fastest solo female song to cross a billion streams. "Please Please Please" is also set to debut at #2 on the Hot 100 seeing even bigger success. This comes after a decade of underperforming and 5 albums out already.

Victoria Monét is finally getting the spotlight too. "On My Mama" crossed 100M streams recently, and she won three Grammys in 2024, including "Best New Artist," also after almost a decade in the industry.

Tinashe's "Nasty" went viral on TikTok in April, leading to a surge in streaming. It's set to be her highest-charting song in over ten years and the song keeps increasing on every chart.

Charli XCX's album "Brat" is her most successful yet, debuting at #3 with around 75k copies sold. It's also the most critically acclaimed album of the year with a 95 on Metacritic.

These artists have proven that with consistency and quality work, success is possible. As we move into the second half of 2024, which underdog artist will finally get their flowers?

and before anybody clocks me, the term khia is just a joke so dont come @ me :heart:

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Ava Max just got a life sentence without parole 

HWivVQR.gif

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Technicolor said:

Madison deserves

her music is terrible :skull: 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I've noticed that artists with decade-long career struggles are finally getting their due recognition. For example:

Sabrina Carpenter's "Feather" became a big hit in late 2023/early 2024. Her appearances on the Eras Tour and Coachella boosted her fame significantly. "Espresso" is the undisputed summer hit of 2024, potentially becoming the fastest solo female song to cross a billion streams. "Please Please Please" is also set to debut at #2 on the Hot 100 seeing even bigger success. This comes after a decade of underperforming and 5 albums out already.

Victoria Monét is finally getting the spotlight too. "On My Mama" crossed 100M streams recently, and she won three Grammys in 2024, including "Best New Artist," also after almost a decade in the industry.

Tinashe's "Nasty" went viral on TikTok in April, leading to a surge in streaming. It's set to be her highest-charting song in over ten years and the song keeps increasing on every chart.

Charli XCX's album "Brat" is her most successful yet, debuting at #3 with around 75k copies sold. It's also the most critically acclaimed album of the year with a 95 on Metacritic.

These artists have proven that with consistency and quality work, success is possible. As we move into the second half of 2024, which underdog artist will finally get their flowers?

and before anybody clocks me, the term khia is just a joke so dont come @ me :heart:

Definitely not Katy Perry if the Dr. Luke collab rumors are real :suburban:

Just now, TayDuaStan said:

Definitely not Katy Perry if the Dr. Luke collab rumors are real :suburban:

we dont need dr puke and his washed up kim petras miami slutpop beats in 2024. My girls needs to hop on a plane to sweden and get her some of that max martin excellence 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

we dont need dr puke and his washed up kim petras miami slutpop beats in 2024. My girls needs to hop on a plane to sweden and get her some of that max martin excellence 

THIS. THIS. THIS. 

Any of the Wolf Cousins producers at this point would be great

Miss Cupcakke is coming for a mainstream hit next.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.