Potential tracks on Kesha's sixth studio album

rancidgirl

im really obsessed with kesha rn so i wanted to make a thread for this cause i haven't ever made a thread on here ! these are all the new songs she's teased to be on the album so far

Cathedral - Performed live on TED.. Praying's younger sister

Delusional - Played on an Instagram Live.. MODERN DAY KE$HA (i'm making sure yall HEAR her)

Freedom - Performed live at WeHo Pride

House* - Recording of her drafting ideas

In Me, In You* - Snippet from her private Instagram VERY WARRIOR VIBES

This is her first album away from Dr. Lukes label !!!

She's also been working with Rick Rubin (Gag Order) and Wrabel (Rainbow, High Road) so this album is def gonna be a darker version of high road

Kyle Richards publicly embraces her relationship as she treats her rumored love interest Morgan Wade and friend Kesha to a Galentines dinner at Giorgio Baldi, celebrating the newfound freedom she has been longing for. Kyle seems to be

Edited by rancidgirl
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

im really obsessed with kesha rn so i wanted to make a thread for this cause i haven't ever made a thread on here ! these are all the new songs she's teased to be on the album so far

Cathedral - Performed live on TED.. Praying's younger sister

Delusional - Played on an Instagram Live.. MODERN DAY KE$HA (i'm making sure yall HEAR her)

Freedom  - Performed live at WeHo Pride

This is her first album away from Dr. Lukes label !!!

She's also been working with Rick Rubin (Gag Order) and Wrabel (Rainbow, High Road) so this album is def gonna be a darker version of high road

Kyle Richards publicly embraces her relationship as she treats her rumored love interest Morgan Wade and friend Kesha to a Galentines dinner at Giorgio Baldi, celebrating the newfound freedom she has been longing for. Kyle seems to be

Edited by rancidgirl
  • Like 4

oh all snippets sounds good :clap3:

I'd love to hear something from her and Jon Bellion/Ryan Tedder/fredagain/Matthew Koma tho

Give us another masterpiece like Resentment :jonnycat:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

Freedom - Performed live at WeHo Pride

Mother - Performed live at WeHo Pride but I can't find a recording

It's all one song (Freedom), confirmed by various insiders.

OT: Welcome! :hug:

I want another song like Let Em Talk :WAP:

• Like 1

She also has those snippets she teased on her private instagram but we're still working with breadcrumbs I fear 

Lovin all the snippets :gayoncecat3:

• Like 1

On 6/16/2024 at 7:13 AM, CroNich said:

She also has those snippets she teased on her private instagram but we're still working with breadcrumbs I fear 

need to find these cause apparently she teased cathedral studio version where she SCREAMS in the bridge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.