• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• SoldierofLove

• Ethereal

• dillan

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Well, if Chloe can release a sophomore album after how her debut performed, then Normani certainly can too.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_5763.png?ex=666f880a&is=666e368a&hm=

the difference here is that I would say Chloe actually wants to release music (and she has a fan base with her sister and Beyoncé support)

Normani taking 5.5 years to release this proves she doesn't care that much (and if she did, she would have released random independent music outside of this release and without label support in between)

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I guess not everyone can release just one version of their album and one version only! Not everyone can achieve that. :clap3:

She released her album tho. Now we can finally move on. :celestial2:

Y'all whacking her whe she has made no attempt to be a star with this rollout/music.

You can't gag someone who doesn't care!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaneloberlin said:

Y'all whacking her whe she has made no attempt to be a star with this rollout/music.

You can't gag someone who doesn't care!

Exactly.. she doesn't care and that's why she's never releasing an album again :rip:

• Haha 4

Did any of you honestly expect any different? Everyone knew this was going to flop :deadbanana4:

anyways yall better be streaming this future potential smash!

• Like 1

Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

anyways yall better be streaming this future potential smash!

:jonny3:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

honestly don't know or care if this is "bad". she's talented with tons of potential. she will have commercial success in the future if she keeps working at it

some people on this forum need to seriously ask themselves why they want her to fail

really weird seeing all these hacks gather 24/7 to laugh about anything normani related on this site tbh

• Like 1

What did Normani do to you all? :deadbanana2:

The

are too much.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

really weird seeing all these hacks gather 24/7 to laugh about anything normani related on this site tbh

I think they're mad people still like and believe in her despite making people wait years for her album :skull: they like to tell female pop stars when to jump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

I think they're mad people still like and believe in her despite making people wait years for her album :skull: they like to tell female pop stars when to jump

I would understand if she delivered trash but the album is truly excellent. she's not just some talentless girl and there's are valid reasons why the album has been delayed. these hacks are so corny

Idk despite how low the streams are, the album is SOLID AFFFF. And shows SO much potential. I was genuinely astonished. :jonnycat:

Like she has soooo much musical talent. She may not be a powerhouse vocalist but d*mn her ability to keep an insane flow. The production was amazing too (wished it was a little more punchier though). And she actually KNOWS her sound. Like she sounded like she was in her pocket. It didn't sound hallow at ALL!

I truly believe this is the step in the right direction. But she needs to release a d*mn music video because her not having one truly hurt her sales… BAD.

• Like 4

Well... at least it was released

Wow genuinely atrocious numbers but then again, who's surprised :michael:

WILL IT EVEN DEBUT ON BILLBOARD? 

Genuine question. :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

This is actually good, anything above 1m for an independent artist with a small social media following is good

If she had radio, insane playlist payola and a massive label back up then it would be embarrassing 

But all things considered her numbers are great for her status

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I expected to regret entering this thread, but it's nice to see an ATRL charts thread that's (mostly) surprisingly level-headed :laugh: Most of her stans have been expecting low numbers ever since 1:59 came out, and the complete lack of album promo or even music videos only solidified that. But at this point, her biggest priority was getting an album out regardless of numbers so that she could finally move past all the anxiety surrounding a debut album and put all the "she'll never release" memes to rest. The album's a really great body of work, especially for a debut, and she seems very proud of it, so I'm happy for her :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, Trent W said:

This is actually good, anything above 1m for an independent artist with a small social media following is good

If she had radio, insane playlist payola and a massive label back up then it would be embarrassing 

But all things considered her numbers are great for her status

She also is doing very well on Apple Music and iTunes and is starting to get a bit of traction on TikTok with some of the album tracks

• Like 1

there's always comments about 'potential' with Normani. Shouldn't someone with a 12 year career show more than that?

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

gagging over sabrina's basic white girl music just because they have 12m autoplay streams and laughing over normani's excellent album because it only had 2m streams :lmao:

YIKES couldn't be me!

Right :rip: imagine stanning numbers instead of music 

• Like 2

Okay, we all expecting this tankery, but this is another level.:duck:  This debuted with less streams than the albums of Liam Payne (3.5M)  and Louis Tomlinson (4M) :duck:

Making Familia look like 21

Shocked Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Haha 12

I wasn't expecting 2M...

There is something a bit dark-sided about people who become giddy with enjoyment over this woman's struggles, including having both parents fight cancer. It's giving weirdo. :rip:

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.