Taylor Swift listeners: Do you actively choose to listen to her "Taylors Versions"?

Jack!

i don't really like her albums, just a few songs here and there, but i mostly stick to the original versions. as for fearless, there were some songs i didn't enjoy in the OG record that i love in the TV, so i made a playlist with both

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• Jack!

• dirrtydiana

• Illuminati

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen mostly to the TVs because I prefer her mature vocals and the slight differences from the OGs don't bother me too much. Except for Style that TV is a travesty

i listen to the OGs. they remind me of my childhood

Most of the time, I do, because they're better. Occasionally I still listen to the original Red album, because nostalgia is powerful and I can still hear the tiny differences in the rerecordings that make them feel just a little wrong.

9 hours ago, wkpw said:

I didn't know you all call it stolen version

It's that victim gaslighting

I haven't listened to any of the original albums or songs since she announced she was doing the re-recordings. So since 2020? I think. I only listen to Taylor's Versions.

I only listen to Taylor's Version. :clap3:And the great news is everything has been somehow made even better. :clap3:

Spoiler

Except WANEGBT, that's the only one they actually botched

:suburban:

Spoiler

To be fair though, for the last decade+ I've been listening to saved tour performances (if I ever even want to hear it, it's never been a fave), so at the end of the day I really don't care either way about that song 

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.