What's next for Rita Ora?

prézli

Bringing back my thread.

1 year has spent.

Her new single "Ask & You Shall Receive" charted at #47 in the UK and is now a certified flop.

Brand deals, a few acting gigs, I'm sure she'll find a new show to be a judge on...the possibilities are endless when you're Fashion Icon Rita Ora

giphy.gif

I actually think she's being smart doing festivals atm. She's already done Hoopla this year and I think she's doing Manchester Pride too? She needs to build a more dedicated fanbase and those type of events are a good way to do so. I'm surprised she hasn't booked any US pride gigs, she's one of those artists that people don't take seriously until they actually process the fact she has a discography filled with bops AND can actually sing. 

She needs an edgier sound though. 

Edited by FantasyRide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hire a decent team if she wants to take music seriously for once or just keep doing random things forever until not a single deal pops up on her table, then she will just enjoy her money somewhere with her family. 

1 hour ago, prézli said:

Her new single "Ask & You Shall Receive" charted at #47 in the UK

Btw it didn't charted

5 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She will be a judge in the UK easily if she would accept a smaller paycheck.

she was a judge in the UK Masked Singer and now she is in the US

On 6/16/2024 at 6:49 PM, wildthaughts said:

She won't survive with BMG.

The Padam Padam that went away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.