Billie Eilish reveals her dream collaboration

kellebrity98

why would she dream about ceca collaboration lol billie you don't need this

• Thanks 1

Serving Mariah when she gets asked which singer gets to sing at her wedding :skull:

• Haha 5

iM sO dIfFeReNT ThAN oThErS

I'm still a big stan of her but her attitude of being the pick me girl of the year is so annoying 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

That's a bit sad, I wish she tried working with someone else. Maybe not a singer but a different producer.

Not saying that FINNEAS is bad but experimenting sometimes is good for artists

Good. I like her albums solo :heart:

Spoiler

Even though I'd kill for a collab as good as lovely 

• Like 5

She said she doesn't have a dream collaboration, not that she would never collaborate with anyone ever in her life. Also, she has always been like this since she started. You can count on one hand the number of collaborations she has done, and most of them were with her friends. It's not about being different or a "pick me", people can be different from the norm, and like it or not, that's okay.

People are always so annoying about collaborations. She knows that if she listed anyone, people would be all over it for months.

And btw, the people who are annoyed by her answering "nobody" would be just as annoyed if she actually named someone.

Edited by Dash_inthedark
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, zuper said:

iM sO dIfFeReNT ThAN oThErS

I'm still a big stan of her but her attitude of being the pick me girl of the year is so annoying 

Damn its not that serious. She probably just didn't wanna be used as a soundbite or have stans go crazy running around with it.

It's most likely Lana anyway

• Like 8

The way y'all drag people for relying on collabs, but then want to drag someone when they say they don't really want to collab with anyone…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, wish said:

Well she always used to say Lana, and now she IS collaborating with her (for performances & interviews at least) :bird:

Lasso is coming bb:gaycat2:

• Like 1

A pick me girl for…being confident in her own art/vision and content with her own ideas? Am I missing where this is edgy or are people just not used to an artist so unapologetically content with themself?

:ryan3: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

she already collabed with the most important artist of the decade, Rosalîa, and that's all that matters :clap3:

• Like 1

After listening to Don't Call Me Angel she stopped dreaming of a Lana collab s:wan:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

After listening to Don't Call Me Angel she stopped dreaming of a Lana collab s:wan:

the song in which lana's only contribution was a bridge which is considered the best part... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

she has vampire teeth?

Not irl. It was for a photoshoot for interview magazine.

Well she should go the Britney route and not collab until it's monumental like maybe Lana 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.