Are you tired of these 'Selena is Untalented' threads?

goverm3nth0ker

I'm in ATRL since 2017, i think Selena's peak. And always, no matter what this girl does or proves about herself, always this site seems to be tuning on her, underestimating everything that she does

I'm a fan, honestly. Her discography for me is one of the most well done in pop music. And YES, she doesn't usually write, but she proved herself in Rare. She doesn't play instruments, but at least she tried piano and harmonica on her tours. Sis can ACT, it's not her fault her team picks the worst roles. She used to DANCE her ass off. and her voice, let's face it: her lupus, and her unwillingness to do it. She is lazy, and conformist. She lost her vision for the art, at least musically. And you can see it if you compare her 2017 interviews with..now. 

But she's a MPG. and, that every three months someone with lovato in her user or some bjork album in her pfp makes 'who's the most untalented mpg?' 'selena lacks talent' threads just to set her up, shows a little more of the misogyny here, same with Britney or Taylor and it goes on and on. and ik i can't take anything seriously here, and its what i like the most here but sometimes is tiring. 

Are you tired?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Yes but I'm equally tired of hearing how she "has such a great ear for hits" :chick1:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

I'm a fan, honestly. Her discography for me is one of the most well done in pop music.

What are the other pop discographies you have listened to?

Taylor swift and demi lovato?

:toofunny2:

• Haha 4

OP : I'm a fan 

also op And YES, she doesn't usually write, but she proved herself in Rare. She doesn't play instruments, but at least she tried piano and harmonica on her tours. Sis can ACT, it's not her fault her team picks the worst roles. She used to DANCE her ass off. and her voice, let's face it: her lupus, and her unwillingness to do it. She is lazy, and conformist. She lost her vision for the art, at least musically. And you can see it if you compare her 2017 interviews with..now. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

we'll get tired of it when she stops being untalented 

gretchen.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Selena has 4 good songs to her name.

If she made a great album she wouldn't get dragged that much. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

we'll get tired of it when she stops being untalented 

gretchen.gif

so never?

spacer.png

Smarts selenators shouldn't care since she's a Canner Winner, has been nominated for basically all awards despite Oscars, is on a hit tv show, has more than a handful number of hit songs, will forever be famous and has one of the biggest make up brands atm becoming basically a billionaire. Let ATRL and the stan world talk ****, she keeps winning. And for those who can see the bigger picture of an overall career she's actually winning more (by a big margin) than most of the people's faves that talk **** about her for sure. So, it is what it is. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Smarts selenators shouldn't care since she's a Canner Winner

People ATRLers stan could never:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Canner.

gretchen.gif

The fact that all i said is true so u go for the typo imo :coffee:. Cannes* 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

so never?

spacer.png

don't count her out yet she might learn to juggle or something 

gretchen.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.