Favorite 2023 album closer?

Kanes

35 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Never thought I'd see the finnish Adele on ATRL. :eek:

Now that's an interesting comparison:priceless: But tbh her music is kinda traditional Finnish radio pop for 30-something moms and therefore not the most likely kind of music to find an audience in other countries, especially the anglosphere. And that's a shame since Merkittävät erot sh*ts on anything Adele has ever released but that's beside the point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NordicGuy said:

Now that's an interesting comparison:priceless: But tbh her music is kinda traditional Finnish radio pop for 30-something moms and therefore not the most likely kind of music to find an audience in other countries, especially the anglosphere. And that's a shame since Merkittävät erot sh*ts on anything Adele has ever released but that's beside the point.

Most of the music I've heard form her is sorta ballad-y hence the "Finnish Adele" but I'm just being silly/unserious of course.

• Like 1

Amanda Ava Koci came on this b**** mad as hell :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Kanes said:

This is 2024 babe but you're so right :clap3:

I know my taste

For 2023

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

heres an actual 2023 song :lmao:

This!

• Like 1

My #1 and #3 most played songs of 2023 respectively. Gods I'm such a hopeless romantic. :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.