Christina Aguilera - Liberation | Turns 6

TitanicSurvivor

6 years ago Xgoddes finally came back after 6 years of hiatus from being a voice of generation and godmother of music industry and released incredible and liberating album. We often say Justice for Bionic but what about Justice for Liberation?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I remember when she released the album, she said something about not taking another six years to release an album. She did release AGUILERA so I guess that counts by I want my English album.

• Like 1

i can't believe she really made us wait 6 years for LiBOREation.

i'm a stan but sorry, it's a snoozefest. the Kanye tracks were easily the best because they we're experimental. 

AGUILERA was such a step up from this. hope she goes full-on pop again for the next English album 

• Haha 4

It has several good songs. It's a pity that the era started with that lousy single that ruined everything :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I love Accelerate, but I feel like the whole album aged quicker than Bionic did, and I find myself going back to that album more.

Pipe is still so good tho :worship2:

Reaction videos have never been funnier and more iconic than when Legend X dropped music. 

I think we all remember where we were when she released Accelerate !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I love avant-garde musique! Accelerate ahead of its time

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, bliaz said:

It has several good songs. It's a pity that the era started with that lousy single that ruined everything :biblio:

I agree. Most of the fans don't like the album (probably based off Accelerate) but I think overall Liberation is a million times better than Lotus and just as good as Bionic   

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Top 5 tracks: 

1. Deserve

2. Maria

3. Twice

4. Pipe

5. Fall In Line

• Thanks 2

So many good songs on this album. God was present at every studio session :jonny5:

I love Accelerate but it was a weird first single. She needed an instant ear candy, people push the play button but you need a few plays to digest Accelerate.

Maria, Like I Do, Pipe, Twice and Unless It's With You are all career highlights.

Accelerate is one of my favorite songs. 
I love the juxtaposition between Xtina and Ty Dolla, but I know a lot didn't get it. But I wish 2 Chainz had been replaced by someone going harder.

So many bops but that first single was NOT it! 

Very good album. I love Accelerate, Pipe, Right Moves, Like I Do and Unless it's with you. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.