• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Badgalbriel

• jonapova

• SlimyGhoul

9 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Why does she hate seeing other women win? :deadbanana:

The fact I, a barb, feel fully comfortable asking this about someone else's fave :deadbanana4:

the way I screamed :deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

at the end of the day i doubt charli is bothered since she is having the best phase of her career in numbers and acclaim and on top of that, she has a man willing to put a ring on her finger and spend its days with her for the rest of her life…. something that not everyone has but definitely would like to :gaycat5:

hopefully this rigged shameless embarassing scheme to get her to #1 will help filling the void inside of taylor. pray for her!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

29 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Charli XCX is as white as it goes :skull: 

so bold and yet so wrong :deadbanana:

• Like 2

I would fight her if I ever met her.

• Haha 5

Didn't know Charli was engaged to a member of The 1975. This petty loser behavior from #her all makes sense now

:clack:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, VenusFly said:

Who said EVERYONE is doing that? I just said that someone said something outrageous against Taylor and didn't get any reaction from mods while one swiftie calling Charli white equals all swfities being racist somehow.

Multiple users referred to death threats plural and when asked for examples, all could only provide the same 1. It's also wild to compare comments made about Taylor Swift (she's not reading this!) to mean remarks made about fans who are reading this. Who are we more worried about offending? Our sacred deity, Taylor Swift, or people who're actually using the site?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

The way a petty chart battle involving TS somehow always results in comments about ppl's race :rip: Y'alls obsession with race is only rivaled by her obsession with charts

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Darling the gays love her as well, just not the white gays. 

I guarantee the vast majority of her gay fanbase is white

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I wish you all could see the absolute nonsense that you all say on this forum that gets reported and which we have to deal with. These tired ass complaints of bias from people who don't have a bird's eye view of the dynamics here.

But damn, sucks for me not to have your support, VenusFly. I will strive to climb to new heights of moderating instead!

You do you. I rarely post here but I've always enjoyed reading ATRL as there're many brilliant, funny people on here who know how to make valid critics of pop stars. I don't even agree with Taylor's releasing tactics nor even own physical copies of her albums despite being a big fan but it's gotten to a point where anyone can say anything about her or her fans and it's okay but a swiftie saying something stupid can unleash disproportionate reactions towards the whole fandom. There's a circlejerk of haters who open pointless threads every week about her, negatively react to any post defending her and don't get any call from moderation and whenever a swiftie does something wrong they get banned/threatened. That's all I wanted to say.

• Thanks 1

There's a darkness within Taylor. She views success as competition. 

The vitriol in here:rip: Good Lord

Congrats to the voice memo seller s:wan:

1k people paying full price for that digital album to get one acoustic version of a song or whatever is more crazy than Taylor's chart obsession tbh. These people need to be studied 

• Like 8

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, VenusFly said:

You do you. I rarely post here but I've always enjoyed reading ATRL as there're many brilliant, funny people on here who know how to make valid critics of pop stars. I don't even agree with Taylor's releasing tactics nor even own physical copies of her albums despite being a big fan but it's gotten to a point where anyone can say anything about her or her fans and it's okay but a swiftie saying something stupid can unleash disproportionate reactions towards the whole fandom. There's a circlejerk of haters who open pointless threads every week about her, negatively react to any post defending her and don't get any call from moderation and whenever a swiftie does something wrong they get banned/threatened. That's all I wanted to say.

Sure, they can say anything they want about Taylor…and then deal with the consequences if they break the rules. Just like anybody else. Multiple people reported that post you complained about and it was dealt with. Again, you all don’t see everything that’s happening behind the scenes. I wish the assumption wasn’t that the moderators are out to get you all the time.

• Thanks 3

As much as I love Taylor and Poets I think this has to be her most vile move... like imagine feeling threatned by Charli of all people :lakitu:

• Like 1

the cowboy girl is really the brat here.. my god I've never seen anyone so chart obsessed , ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

T. Alison, you suck, I know you're selling twenty million

This reference :ahh:

Using ''white'' as an insult to defend Taylor Swift is crazy

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Cesar said:

and your fave has such a fragile ego that she had to release 3 variants to be #1 another week. that's actually so sad on her part

TTPD ended over 8k ahead of Brat with only 1k of that coming from digital sales :sadviolin:

Brat wouldn't have been #1 either way

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I mean you still get to use this forum after calling black people monkeys so let's sit this one out pookie  

Get her jade :lmao: 

(Not to mention them being a genocide denier and a certified Zionist. Yet they wanna give people moral lessons.)

• Like 10

Another artist being blocked by Mother from the top spot, oh Taylegend I stan your pettiness

Edited by Trainwreck
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Wednesdays update:
Albums

1 Bon Jovi - Forever (20,162) [18,124 physicals, 1,440 downloads, 598 streaming] *
2 Charli XCX - BRAT (20,029) [14,136 physicals, 350 downloads, 5,543 streaming] *
3 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT (14,233) [9,369 streaming]

Fridays final numbers

01 35,941 Taylor Swift - THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT [17,136 CDs, 1,481 vinyl, 5 cassettes, 1,134 downloads, 16,185 streaming]
02 27,234 Charli XCX - BRAT [6,077 CDs, 10,687 vinyl, 339 cassettes, 507 downloads, 9,624 streaming]
03 22,812 Bon Jovi - Forever [875 streaming]

So TS tracked less than 5000 physical copies from Saturday through to Tuesday midnight. But then managed to shift 12000 physicals between Wednesday and Thursday.

She really did release that UK exclusive to block Charli from #1 (which we all knew anyway)

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.