UK: Taylor #1 for 6th week, blocked Charli

MardinBeksloy

it's funny how the same swifties that are trying to justify her pathetic antics are the same ones that accused adele of trying to sabotage taylor for announcing that 30 was coming out on the same day as redtv MONTHS in advance :bibliahh:

• Like 7

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Badgalbriel

• jonapova

• Rep2000

21 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

it's funny how the same swifties that are trying to justify her pathetic antics are the same ones that accused adele of trying to sabotage taylor for announcing that 30 was coming out on the same day as redtv MONTHS in advance :bibliahh:

Receipts?

23 hours ago, BryceG said:

Taylor was comfortably clearing Charli, even without the Thursday push. It's likely the Official Charts website wanted to goose up some easy clicks so ignored a massive chunk of physical sales from their midweeks article. We'll probably never know.

she wasn't clearing Charli. Taylor had 4.9k physicals/downloads on Wednesday update but then she dropped and shipped CDs with signed insert.

there were 2 restocks of signed CDs - 9,000 and 2,650 on Wednesday and another on Thursday - 1k only for UK fans

2 hours ago, Petra von Kant said:

hate to inform you but you love an artist who is an absolutely awful songwriter, mediocre singer

What does a Britney fan know about songwriting or vocals... But thank you so much for the information i care so much about :heart:

Edited by WildHeart

2 minutes ago, WildHeart said:

What does a Britney fan know about songwriting or vocals... But thank you so much for the information thay i care so much about :heart:

and I'm here to reverse the question:

what does a TS fan know about songwriting or vocals?

genuenely asking. do you think she's some kind of Beyonce-level skilled vocalist or some Joni Mitchell-level genius songwriter so that you have a way to know anything at all about songwriting or vocals?

1 minute ago, Petra von Kant said:

Joni Mitchell-level genius songwriter 

Most overrated songwriter ever

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

44 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

and I'm here to reverse the question:

what does a TS fan know about songwriting or vocals?

genuenely asking. do you think she's some kind of Beyonce-level skilled vocalist or some Joni Mitchell-level genius songwriter so that you have a way to know anything at all about songwriting or vocals?

I am not that type of person who thinks world turns around my opinions but many established publications can answer your question 

Taylor Swift Accepts First Taylor Swift Award and Top Songwriter Prize at BMI Pop Awards

Taylor Swift Wins NSAI Songwriter-Artist Of The Decade Award

6 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

She released her discography on Spotify the same day Witness was released.

She released Anti-Hero remixes when SZA finally pulled ahead with Kill Bill.

She released a lot of variants during Billie's release week.

She released 6 UK only variants when the race was tight between her, Charli and Bon Jovi.

There's 4 quick examples just off the top of my head. And a Swifite calling someone else parasocial… I have to laugh.

She released anti-hero remixes to block drakes album bomb

she released last minute discounts to block jungkook's album with 1989 TV

she released cruel summer from tour to block jack harlow

There's 3 quick examples just off the top of my head. it's funny how selective someone's mind can be :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, piotrert said:

She released anti-hero remixes to block drakes album bomb

she released last minute discounts to block jungkook's album with 1989 TV

she released cruel summer from tour to block jack harlow

There's 3 quick examples just off the top of my head. it's funny how selective someone's mind can be :heart:

Don't try, they have no brain, and they are just full of hate cuz she's at least 74733 levels above their mediocre "artists", let them speak, who cares. :ahh:

A mess and a half. Swifites and their scrambling truly is comical and embarassing. :rip:

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 1

Starting to think God may have to flood the earth again for another artist to stand a chance of getting to No.1

Charli has the acclaim and this will end up her biggest album yet. You can tell the swifties are still mad that terrible album got panned. They feel like this is some sort of win against all the female artists who released good music this year. :gaycat1:

• Like 2

literally a reason why broom is a horrible person she used to present hereself as being a girl's girl by having a girl group be part of her old brand but we all know that was just a work thing meanwhile charli makes good music and gets blocked by wig on a stick from having her moment from a supposed girl's girl lollllll piste

• Like 2

On 6/16/2024 at 11:31 PM, CokeDestroyer said:

literally a reason why broom is a horrible person she used to present hereself as being a girl's girl by having a girl group be part of her old brand but we all know that was just a work thing meanwhile charli makes good music and gets blocked by wig on a stick from having her moment from a supposed girl's girl lollllll piste

Imagine getting annoyed by a chart battle to the point of body shaming a woman calling her a "broom". Nurse!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.