Taylor Swift announces official end of The Eras Tour in December

Feanor

Her full speech:

GP-lmXPXAAAvNZr?format=jpg&name=medium

I guess this also semi-confirms both 'reputation (TV)' and 'Debut (TV)' for this year… :lakitu:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Blue Monday

• Asscatchem

• selena_lavigne

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly this is good, she needs a break and we need a break from her

I still look forward for Reputa Tv, is one of my favorite albums

But I hope her behavior changes and she takes a long ass break afterwards 

• Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

she's closing the tour in Sofi Stadium and then releasing The Eras Tour (The Tortured Poets Department Edition) (Taylor's Version) in theaters and then dropping the rental version with new acoustic mashups and then the Disney+ 5-hour version with every song ever performed on tour

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Honestly this is good, she needs a break and we need a break from her

I still look forward for Reputa Tv, is one of my favorite albums

But I hope her behavior changes and she takes a long ass break afterwards 

Do we need a break when she is literally make the coolest and most necessary music out of all of the well basically everybody?

And that is why she's smashing? 

Midnights you will always be famous.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 13
  • Thumbs Down 15

I love miss mamas but she just needs to drop the tvs and release she wants to before december and take a long break so that the THOTS can repair their mental health.

shes been working HARD the past 5 years and needs a break.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Then hopefully she'll start flopping and this torture can END

Don't worry, she won't let her heel off your maga fav's neck :sistrens:

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Some parts such as it being overwhelming, the tour taking over her life, her losing her hobbies, her sitting at home when not touring and only being able to talk about music etc actually sounds like a shade even though they probably aren't :rip:

9 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Do we need a break when she is literally make the coolest and most necessary music out of all of the well basically everybody?

And that is why she's smashing? 

Midnights you will always be famous even if i did way too much with you and i'm tired now. 

TTPD was definitely not cool or necessary 

It'd not a bad album, but is the same rehashed ideas again and again in 31 tracks. Zero evolution.

Her creativity is exhausted in this most recent album. Wish more of her fans were less yes people and actually demand proper material like most stanbases do.

Consuming whatever she throws at you is the reason why she is in a creativity bankruptcy.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Trent W said:

TTPD was definitely not cool or necessary 

It'd not a bad album, but is the same rehashed ideas again and again in 31 tracks. Zero evolution.

Her creativity is exhausted in this most recent album. Wish more of her fans were less yes people and actually demand proper material like most stanbases do.

Consuming whatever she throws at you is the reason why she is in a creativity bankruptcy.

You don't see me demanding better material in the album thread and then her fans get mad at me? 

:bam:

Everything has to end, even the biggest cultural event of the century.

Jealous stans of lesser pop stars could finally rest (or not, who knows what Taylor has in mind next)

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

You don't see me demanding better material in the album thread and then her fans get mad at me? 

:bam:

Most of her fanbase is not like that. She can do no wrong for them and they don't hold her accountable for her actions and bad music choices

To all the OTH's, this is 1 reason we love her so much. In her little speech you can tell how much she loves and cares about her fans. No other mpg would thank her fans for figuring out parking 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Some parts such as it being overwhelming, the tour taking over her life, her losing her hobbies, her sitting at home when not touring and only being able to talk about music etc actually sounds like a shade even though they probably aren't :rip:

Obv performing a 3 and half hour show for 100 times will take over you. Very natural thing

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.