Was 'Yes, and?' really that bad?

Kern

it was never bad, but it's nothing more than just a cute song

it was the right choice as lead tho, anything released right after the homewrecker drama wouldve been bad received, if wcbf had been the lead everyone would've said that she's playing the victim with the crying, that way yes and got the black lash and wcbf smashed :coffee2:

Edited by Gerardo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• magazine

• Kanes

• wehavetostan

It was wrong for the lead single. 

Its nice but nothing groundbreakin. Is just there. Im honestly not a big fan of these "House" infused songs of the pop gals
Play them for some time and forget about them. I honestly love the disco ones more :giraffe: just my personal taste.

• Like 3

It's not a bad song but personally it's not exactly my cup of tea, nor what I wanted from her. I find it jarring in the context of the album, I always skip it because it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

It's her worst lead, one of her worst singles and the worst song on the album, but that's because she usually serves amazing leads, picks great singles and its parent album is her best, not because it's the worst song ever.

As someone who has overplayed tf out of it i have to say yes. It's aged really bad for me and the intro sounds grating to me now

it's not bad and makes sense as a lead single with what was being said about her at the time 

it does stick out in the context of the album

1 hour ago, magazine said:

Baby, you're not the main character. Stop crying, nobody cares about who you hate :deadvision:

You're wrong and that's fine. Just admit it instead of deflecting into more nonsense. Why are you so mad? :dies:

The only one mad here is you

@Kern is literally praising the song and you are making them out to be a hater?

"Baby, you're not the main character. Stop crying, nobody cares about who you hate" talk about random nonsense. :toofunny2:

Edited by Kanes

It was always a delicious bop of pop. If you get it, you get it. If not, oh well!

ezgif-6-4bf56327e7.thumb.gif.a5d2c45b63f

No it's a bop. Just not what you'd expect from Ariana 

It's ok. But the album has much better songs (we can't be friends specifically).

it was never terrible, we all just expected a collapse like we usually get from her leads :michael:

No. I heard it during pride and it goes off!

Hell no!! 

Probably not the strongest song but definitely the perfect single choice, she kinda dodged a huge hate train. 

It's actually not that bad just like stupid love and ME! when randomly hear it from the shuffle  

The song sounded filler for a lead single in my opinion. It was half baked and could have been better

Her best song ! 

it was boring which is something you can't allow your lead DANCE single to be

It was never bad, but it deserved a better and catchier chorus (with better lyrics).

Both the first two singles are..

I personally like it

It's a cute bop but that's it

it only knocks when it comes on after TBIM 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.