• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

Not Taylor Unnie doing photocards like she's a K-Pop girlie.

Seriously though, the she has drive argument is hilarious when you know damn well she did not sign 6000 photocards. I'm not even a Little Chartster (What am I doing on ATRL, you might ask), but girl. Have a little Aperol Spritz and chill a bit. Your album is already huge.

Edited by ZacXCX
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Has she formally decided chart success > awards at this point? It's interesting to think about. 

i don't think so, since she's almost entirely abandoned singles the whole decade. but she could have decided money > awards, as these versions make very quick cash

CHARLI DROP THE REMIX ALBUM NOW

An album that has been #1 for 5 weeks in the UK. But of course she needs to be #1 this week too against Charli's only chance to be #1

Like I said in another thread she's shipping something during Sabrina's week too. Bookmark this.

• Like 6

a bunch of gay men who've never cared  about feminism a day in their life trying to use it as a drag. 

i thought yall loved pitting women against each other and mEsS? :suburban:

edit: the hit dogs disliking this lmaoo womp womp!

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 12

2 minutes ago, LVP said:

The fact is uk only is clear proof is an action against Charlie, not some 'coincidences' Swifties love to claim

Charli wasn't even the front runner for #1 though

• Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, LVP said:

The fact is uk only is clear proof is an action against Charlie, not some 'coincidences' Swifties love to claim

Exactly. :skull:  It's so transparent, I don't know how her fans still defend this. She could have dropped them tomorrow but of course she has to block another woman from the top

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

Drop the lime green BRAT usbs Charlotte!!

HA HA Taylor

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

40 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

At this point, i would be shocked if she doesn't do any shenanigans during Sabrina's release week

I think she released Fortnight physicals when Espresso was going to be #1 for the first time in the UK so it wouldn't be shocking :skull: 

• Like 2

why bunch of gays who are most of the time misogynist talking about being girls girl, stfu, use some other drag :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 16

And yet some of her fans still believe her convenient feminism is legitimate. 

You know she genuinely thinks this is cute and quirky behavior, but in reality is just desperate and greedy.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i don't think so, since she's almost entirely abandoned singles the whole decade. but she could have decided money > awards, as these versions make very quick cash

That's a fair assessment, though one I will literally never understand. Is there something supernatural about becoming a billionaire that kicks your desire for money into overdrive? :rip: It feels like people get MORE greedy once they cross that threshold, instead of becoming complacent which you'd think would happen once you reach that level of guaranteed comfort. I'll never understand how that much money isn't enough. 

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

disgusting

• Like 3

she's so greedy. and her fans are stupid for buying all these things lol

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Saint James said:

Charli wasn't even the front runner for #1 though

She actually did pass Bon Jovi

• Like 3

I love how she stomps on the happiness of popper-driven white homosexuals each time... They thought she wouldn't do sh*t about the embarrassing comparisons made on Twitter as soon as Brat dropped...

END THEIR JOY, GRINCH OF POP!:jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 60

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.