Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

10 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Honestly, she always have been greedy and chart obsessed. The difference is that she used to have some balance between being a capitalist freak and a high quality artist. Her tactics was always linked with real effort to create something artistically and then sell.

The problem now is that she fall off artistically completely to favor charts. Yeah she released 31 bloated songs, but 15 was digitally exclusive so it would boost her numbers beyond the already insane physical copies. She keeps dropping voice memos, but now there's a single edition for each one instead of a package. All of this while not actually engaging with her fans, not releasing new singles, new videos, absolutely nothing. The entire era is a bore mess that keeps giving nothing but new chart records that aren't really organic or meaningful to anyone but herself. Is this what being an artist is about? 

The funniest aspect about all of this is that, like everything that embraces full capitalism, it just comes with fascist behavior. See how her fans are clearly being exploited and alienated to keep buying the same album over and over without receiving nothing fully creative from her in the process but they still thank her for it? The examples goes on, like her weirdly off relationship with other succesful woman lately.

At this point Taylor is the face of late capitalism crisis and fascist idol behavior in the music industry. She's forging a demand that simply isn't there after months to keep selling low-quality and half-baked versions to exploited fans that are trained to think they're friends of her so they have to defend her all the time, creating a childish persona in their eyes where she's still the eternal victim of "vile people that can't stand seeing a woman win", so they can justify her greed to be at the top no matter what.

The fact that she plans everything and then just watch silently her fans consuming her life as a Marvel project while attacking her exes or any woman that is a competition in any area to "defend her" just seal the deal, she's consumed by this idea of actually being an industry.

And now she is "fascist idol behavior in the music industry"?!?! Over a no.1?!

Just nuke us now, Putin. I can't stand a moment more on this earth with these idiots omg. 

:suburban:

And the haters dare said that this is a swifties circlejerk and yet they upvoted this banal lunatic post + that Israel post. 

You all love to do word vomits like this in 40 size font, acting like you are doing something. But you just sound dumb irl instead. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

10 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Honestly, she always have been greedy and chart obsessed. The difference is that she used to have some balance between being a capitalist freak and a high quality artist. Her tactics was always linked with real effort to create something artistically and then sell.

No she didn't. That was all marketing. That veneer is just finally starting to wear off.

She's always been a D+ (at best) artist with an A++ marketing team. But now even the latter is getting sloppy and letting its machinations show.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And now she is "fascist idol behavior in the music industry"?!?! Over a no.1?!

Just nuke us now, Putin. I can't stand a moment more on this earth with these idiots omg. 

:suburban:

And the haters dare said that this is a swifties circlejerk and yet they upvoted this banal lunatic post + that Israel post. 

You all love to do word vomits like this in 40 size font, acting like you are doing something. But you just sound dumb irl instead. 

You seem upset

• Haha 12

4 hours ago, messyelliott said:

I think it's probably closer to compare her to Susan Boyle than to Michael Jackson or Madonna

Of course, unsuspicious user joined in 2020 with only 4 posts :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jonapova said:

You seem upset

Man, all this stan war is frankly just brain rots at this point. Some variants of an album should not generate this much fanfare, but you all tried to correlate  genocide and rising fascism to a chart battle, I- :deadbanana4:

This is just so, so ****** up. Imagine saying all this vile **** irl and see if you are normal to others or not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

:rip:

:bibliahh:Not surprised she was known as a bully in school, she still is acting like it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rep2000 said:

Man, all this stan war is frankly just brain rots at this point. Some variants of an album should not generate this much fanfare, but you all tried to correlate  genocide and rising fascism to a chart battle, I- :deadbanana4:

This is just so, so ****** up. Imagine saying all this vile **** irl and see if you are normal to others or not.

This is how I feel when I read ridiculous stuff. I made myself believe that most of it is to just get a reaction, surely no one can be serious writing that kinda thing. 

• Like 1

Tbh, I'm sad for Charli, I know she'll play it cool but it was so close. I knew US #1 was impossible but truly thought the UK was in the bag.  

Walking Alone GIF by BBC America

• Like 2

spacer.png

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hard working Queen.

Atrl's lazy fave can't relate :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

I lost my respect for Taylor back when she came for Olivia. And now this? Girl, get another hobby. 

• Like 6

is2g if this is some campaign within a campaign to turn people against her so she can rerelease reputation then... it's working :coffee2:

3 hours ago, fromily said:

is2g if this is some campaign within a campaign to turn people against her so she can rerelease reputation then... it's working :coffee2:

If this is how she's acting due to mid reviews for TTPD, she's going to become (somehow even more) insufferable when the Rep TV reviews are abysmal. 

• Thanks 1

not very classy at all..

SYO4K.gif

The backlash is huge

On 6/14/2024 at 10:18 PM, Rep2000 said:

Man, all this stan war is frankly just brain rots at this point. Some variants of an album

I think "some" would encompass 2 or 3. It doesn't really work when there are 40 variants. 

• Like 1

And the nerve of her to act so victimized when so many people find her to be a phony narcissistic sad woman….

• Like 1

Swifties in 2014: Katy stole her backup dancers
Swifties in 2024: everything is fair in the battle for pop supremacy

:clack:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9

2024 equivalent of a Susan Boyle seems apt. She's just so terminally uncool.

Karma is there for a reason, sooner or later everything will backfire on her immensely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NextBish90 said:

Karma is there for a reason, sooner or later everything will backfire on her immensely. 

I think she's living for the moment and will deal with that when the time comes.

i mean get it now because tomorrow is never promised.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.