Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

39 minutes ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Is she really as popular as you all believe she is? Sure her fanbase is huge but any big artist could sell out the arenas she's selling out. We all think she is huge because of her album sales- which are entirely fraudulent and inflated by the availability of so many variants. 

Sorry but trying to claim Taylor is not popular at this point is just delusional. 

• Like 2

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

I honestly don't understand why Taylor feels the need to resort to these kinds of tactics.

This just makes her look bad overall. If she somehow gets the number one, then congrats, but she's just looking more and more desperate releasing these random variants with an extra one or two songs (acoustic versions and voice memos :rip:) for the charts. I've considered myself a Swiftie since 1989 but the TTPD era has truly turned me away from her, both in terms of the music itself and the greediness that Taylor is showing.

Let me go continue streaming BRAT as I've been doing since release!

Edited by Baltie
  • Like 6

The way she insists on systematically, one by one turning every female artist in the industry against her with this BS. :deadbanana:

At some point, she's going to go too far and then will know the actual feeling of the victimhood she so proudly sells when the industry starts turning against her because she took these mean and greedy antics too far. :shakeno:

And for the slow Swifties — the issue is not simply that she's doing all she can to get the #1 this week. I would argue we would all love for our faves to have more of the success hunger she has, and we all love a good old fashioned, fair chart battle. It's the way she does it (waiting until the last minute so there's enough time to mobilize her base but not enough time for the other side to meaningfully react) and her history of repeatedly doing this that makes it just plain mean spirited, especially to someone who's not exactly massively mainstream like Charli.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Baltie said:

I honestly don't understand why Taylor feels the need to resort to these kinds of tactics.

This just makes her look bad overall. If she somehow gets the number one, then congrats, but she's just looking more and more desperate releasing these random variants with an extra one or two songs (acoustic versions and voice memos :rip:) for the charts. I've considered myself a Swiftie since 1989 but the TTPD era has truly turned me away from her, both in terms of the music itself and the greediness that Taylor is showing.

Let me go continue streaming BRAT as I've been doing since release!

It doesn't make her look bad at all, no one except for the likes of us even notice. 

• Confused 3

Just now, Pop Art said:

The way she insists on systematically, one by one turning every female artist in the industry against her with this BS. :deadbanana:

At some point, she's going to go too far and then will know the actual feeling of the victimhood she so proudly sells when the industry starts turning against her because she took these mean and greedy antics too far. :shakeno:

And for the slow Swifties — the issue is not simply that she's doing all she can to get the #1 this week. I would argue we would all love for our faves to have more of the success hunger she has, and we all love a good old fashioned, fair chart battle. It's the way she does it (waiting until the last minute so there's enough time to mobilize her base but not enough time for the other side to meaningfully react) and her history of repeatedly doing this that makes it just plain mean spirited, especially to someone who's not exactly massively mainstream like Charli.

It is never happening. Do you even realize or have any concept just how much Taylor Swift is worth to "the industry"? 

1 minute ago, Yes, AND said:

It doesn't make her look bad at all, no one except for the likes of us even notice. 

People in the industry notice…

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

It is never happening. Do you even realize or have any concept just how much Taylor Swift is worth to "the industry"? 

I agree it probably won't, but if she pisses off enough people, she will inevitably start feeling the repercussions in one way or another.

Somebody at EMI likely just wants to mess with Charli, who despite all the praise by critics and fans, is at her least popular within the industry itself. Nobody cares either way. 

• Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, dbaby said:

Nobody cares. It's Charli XCX. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Taylor Swift is the new BTS

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Crickets on the thread of Charlie enabling her homosexual fans to chant 'Taylor's dead', but already 20 pages on this thread :ahh: 

I'm so happy my fav is competitive and petty, so she can blocked an ungrateful former stadium shows opener like Miss Charlie. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

13 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

I guess it's true that nobody really pays attention outside of stan culture. But still, you can't deny that the act itself screams desperation and greediness from Taylor, even without the Charli and Bon Jovi situation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dbaby said:

Literally no one cares. 

• Thumbs Down 1

funny how she "supports" female artists until they become too successful for her liking

pushing 40 and still acting like an insecure high school girl

• Like 5

The highest rated oontz oontz album on MC got the girls SHOOK & fuming :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Crickets on the thread of Charlie enabling her homosexual fans to chant 'Taylor's dead', but already 20 pages on this thread :ahh: 

I'm so happy my fav is competitive and petty, so she can blocked an ungrateful former stadium shows opener like Miss Charlie. 

attempting to use "homosexual fans" as a drag on ATRL :rainbow:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

an ungrateful former stadium shows opener like Miss Charlie. 

random nonsense aside what does this even mean :rip:  you want her to pay weekly tribute to the cult queen because she sang on the rep tour 7 years ago or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Taylors need to be #1 is exhausting 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

random nonsense aside what does this even mean :rip:  you want her to pay weekly tribute to the cult queen because she sang on the rep tour 7 years ago or something?

Charlie shaded Taylor and Swifties first, she could've kept it classy. I'm not sorry for her.

• Like 4
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 22

43 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

This. The way Tay always kinda waits until the last min to drop. Of course the swift Swifties will come as fast as they can to grab it. While other artists dont have enuf time to even act.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

Charlie shaded Taylor and Swifties first, she could've kept it classy. I'm not sorry for her.

charli* and where? let see this shade :celestial5:

• Like 1

it's obvious Taylor is compensating for her insecurity

It's sad. You'd think she'd age out of this high school mean girl mentality 

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.