Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

28 minutes ago, dopamina said:

:skull:

I know that some folks blame Taylor for these ridiculous re-releases, but imho her fans probably deserve more criticism than her for actually spending all their money supporting these petty gimmicks. :skull:

• Like 6

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

It's insane that the biggest artist in the world would be going after a much much MUCH smaller artist, for, what, being a bit shady towards her, and getting an acclaimed record that could be going number one in the UK? 

Like, does she really not care how that makes her look? If so, she has completely lost it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

You've caused a rage fit but it does seem pointed toward younger female artists. I do recall that she moved RED TV back a week to make way for Adele… But only did because she knew she would lose. 

She only ever seems to punch down. I don't think she would challenge Morgan unless she was dropping a new album. But even then she would probably clear the way for him. 

i mean this decade who is bigger? Adele (before), then Morgan, the other country dudes don't seem to have much power anymore... she could probably take on any rapper (not sure if she would tho)

Morgan is the only true threat now

Ugly disgusting ***** :thing:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Kanes said:

So y'all are just gonna ignore Bon Jovi?

yes we are

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

I know that some folks blame Taylor for these ridiculous re-releases, but imho her fans probably deserve more criticism than her for actually spending all their money supporting these petty gimmicks. :skull:

Taylor continuously stokes the flames of the parasocial relationship between her and her fans, most of whom are (wealthy) children. She deserves all of the hate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

It's always quantity over quality with #that woman :chick2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Billboard allowed BTS fraudulence to terrorize the charts with Butter tho 

At this point it really doesn't matter. Taylor Swift is normalising this behaviour and if we don't try to stop it- other artists will follow. I personally don't want the music industry to become a cash farming mess whereby fans are brainwashed into purchasing 10s of different versions of the same album. That is not normal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

I personally don't want the music industry to become a cash farming mess whereby fans are brainwashed into purchasing 10s of different versions of the same album.

Saldy it already is, and it's nothing new :rip:

• Thanks 1

She would've been such a lovely bride, what a shame she's ****** in the head. 

8 minutes ago, Saint James said:

i mean this decade who is bigger? Adele (before), then Morgan, the other country dudes don't seem to have much power anymore... she could probably take on any rapper (not sure if she would tho)

Morgan is the only true threat now

Is she really as popular as you all believe she is? Sure her fanbase is huge but any big artist could sell out the arenas she's selling out. We all think she is huge because of her album sales- which are entirely fraudulent and inflated by the availability of so many variants. 

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

Saldy it already is, and it's nothing new :rip:

It is definitely new and it's become worse and worse with every year. 

Oh and let's not forget her fear mongering tactics. Lying to her fans and telling them certain variants are limited and webstore exclusive- just for them to end up on target shelves…. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

I would pass this as another one of her gimmicks but this being a UK only is kinda scary. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Oh and let's not forget her fear mongering tactics. Lying to her fans and telling them certain variants are limited and webstore exclusive- just for them to end up on target shelves…. 

!!! She has used this tactic repeatedly. Not to mention she has brought back those "limited" variants multiple times online for a "limited" time on-sale. These sale tactics are taking advantage of her fan base.

• Like 3

As she should ! 

• Like 1

i doubt taylor cares about what charli even said... or billie for that matter. taylor and her team just see it as a way to get the fans to buy her stuff just to secure her number 1. it is money what she cares about, not some tired ass "beef"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Is she really as popular as you all believe she is? Sure her fanbase is huge but any big artist could sell out the arenas she's selling out. We all think she is huge because of her album sales- which are entirely fraudulent and inflated by the availability of so many variants. 

but shes had these album sales for 16 years. the OG Fearless is bigger than most debut weeks

52 minutes ago, Kanes said:

So y'all are just gonna ignore Bon Jovi?

The UK charts already said Bon Jovi wasn't a contender for #1 anymore. 

Welp 

let's stream BRAT with vpns 

• Haha 3

365 variants

should we add a little track

should we sign a little card

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif 

• Haha 10

Blocking Charlotte is very brat :lakitu:

It's getting weird

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.