• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

Taylor's greed is not right but neither is that overinflated 95 MC score so...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I hope she doesn't do this on Sabrina album week if she's heading to number 1 

• Like 1

Ultimately she's super fragile and hates women because she always goes after women who even slightly speak negatively on her. And she does it to put them in place and teach them a lesson. She encourages an army of brainwashed adults who can't think for themselves that it's ok to act petty instead of acting mature and above it all like she should. 

She's already bigger than them, if she's trying to censor any bad word against her by sabotaging their success then yikes.  And she's in my top 20 most played and I attended Eras too. I still listen to her also, I'm no hater. But it is what it is.

Not generalising or referring to some of the lovely swifties on here, just the unhinged ones :heart:

Edited by Doogle
  • Like 9

31 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

And that's the thing with the THOTS. Taylor is constantly on their minds 24/7 and they're constantly making up narratives so they have a reason to keep talking about her and disliking her :rip: im a swiftie and haven't bought a single variant. I wouldn't even know a single thing about this if it wasn't for her second base constantly foaming at the mouth every time and screaming CAPATLIST!!111 because someone much smarter than them used it in a drag so they parrot it to join in on the fun.

I've been on this site 11 years and i've seen the same users tear down women, pit them against each other, hold streaming parties to block someone else, mass buy singles, laugh at them when they flop, call them b!tches, body shame, slutshame, have chart battles and be downright misogynistic for the most minuscule of things but now they want to sit up here and ask how SHE can hate women and tell us what a girls girl is? Be ******* serious lmao 

I also love the lack of awareness they have whenever they tried to use "parasocial" as a swiftie drag. And yet, here they are, showing up in *every* Taylor thread without fails.

I put several of them on block, not because of just how annoying they are, but also how repetitively they will show up. 

Parasocial relationship is bad enough. But *negative* parasocial relationship is just completely insane to me. Someone you hate shouldn't take that much space in your head rent-free and attract that much dedication in your life to just ***** and bicker about them 24/7. Not to mention if they are just a popstar.

And then I realize some people just love to hate hate hate. 

• Thanks 3

all i want to know is if she's gonna do the same when a male artist releases his album… like Post Malone or Morgan Wallen or whoever 

because at the moment it seems really pointed :toofunny2:

She really doesn't gaf this era

:suburban:

16 minutes ago, Grizzo said:

all i want to know is if she's gonna do the same when a male artist releases his album… like Post Malone or Morgan Wallen or whoever 

She is literally blocking ATEEZ as we speak :rip: just like Twenty One Pilot last week or Luke Combs the next week. 

Or the fact that one of your example, Morgan, had the longest no.1 for a country album of all time (19 weeks) before TTPD came out and she is actively blocking him right now every week. 

But there's nothing ATRL gheys love more than the "Taylor kicking down any woman" narrative and refuse to look at the facts. Just like Bon Jovi's existence in this chart race.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

it's gonna get uglier than Harry Styles if she decides to do this when Sabrina releases her album 

• Haha 8

The most desperate moron I've ever seen. Such an *******. Disgusting as hell. As low as dumpster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Billboard and other official charts not doing anything to prevent this fraudulent level of activity is deeply rooted in racism. If Taylor Swift was not white- they would be going through every avenue possible to block her from debuting and remaining at number one. Look at what they did to BTS for example. I don't know how or why anyone is letting this slide. We're genuinely watching the fall of the music industry right in front of our eyes. We have to protect our community. 

Billboard allowed BTS fraudulence to terrorize the charts with Butter tho 

• Like 2

swifties defending taylor over this are really showing their true colors. you can still stan her but be critical of her actions, you know

• Thanks 2

Another release heavily attached to Taylor's name.

You know you that ***** when u make all this conversation 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 14

2 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Another release heavily attached to Taylor's name.

You know you that ***** when u make all this conversation 

she's literally attaching herself to this release by pulling these stunts. manufactured conversation bb.

it's w/e tho. brats have the 95, and we're not talking about the number of album variants

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all wouldn't tell a professional football player or an Olympian to make room for someone else or not fight for the top place :deadbanana2:  

These are CHARTS, this isn't a best friend gathering. The way people act like Taylor SHOULD roll over and not fight for her number ones or she's not a girls girl on a pop music forum obsessed with charting is giving mental illness. 

your argument would held some ground if TTPD was released on June 7th alongside BRAT but it was not. it's been out for two months and she's been consistently sabotaging other artists releases for WEEKS …maybe she's so competitive bc she doesn't get invited to many "best friend gatherings" as you call them!

your girl will never be and never has been a girls girl lbr 

6 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

swifties defending taylor over this are really showing their true colors. you can still stan her but be critical of her actions, you know

Do you wonder that maybe Swifties want her to do this? Most of us proudly stan an artist and competitive businesswoman.

Edited by toxicgenie

1 minute ago, toxicgenie said:

Do you wonder that maybe Swiftie want her to do this? Most of us proudly stan an artist and competitive businesswoman.

again...showing your true colors

3 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

she's literally attaching herself to this release by pulling these stunts. manufactured conversation bb.

it's w/e tho. brats have the 95, and we're not talking about the number of album variants

Lol, all other girlies release special varrient, signed.. all the time.

But no noise unless its Taylor.

So keep talking. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 hours ago, iamanearthling said:

She got demand and she supplies it. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

More like she's an Obsessed Chart Leader and she got a Blind C*** Followers to manipulate with 

Truly, the REGINA GEORGE of POP

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

Do you wonder that maybe Swifties want her to do this? Most of us proudly stan an artist and competitive businesswoman.

And a petty immature child in a grown woman body?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

More like she's an Obsessed Chart Leader and she got a Blind C*** Followers to manipulate with 

Truly, the REGINA GEORGE of POP

It's very telling with the US only and UK only sales.

47 minutes ago, Grizzo said:

It really is POINTED.. i mean geolocked UK release after the midweek dropped?

• Like 1

Did Charlie shade Taylor previously?

At this point you don't have to hate this blonde bltch but her stupid fans that buy the same bad album over and over again. 

• Haha 9

Thank God I am the sane one to only have 1 version which is the standard one on apple music :heart2:

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.