Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

5 minutes ago, yonsé said:

my fave doesn't have to pull out stunts because her output is actually good. 

note how even though cowboy carter isn't in the top 20 beyonce isn't rushing to release 17 new copies with voice memos....because she (and we) literally could not care less.

call me when ur fave can score a 90+ on metacritic on an album that's not a re-recording doll :gaycat2:

Stopped reading there :gaycat2:

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I love Bey and CC, so I won't be baited into a petty stan war there. But Taylor's streaming consumption is still enormous so it's not like she's propping up a sinking ship. Bey has done plenty of chart tactics in her time, just like everyone else.

Also, Taylor has 4 AOTYs, something no one else has ever achieved. A wise sister once told me there was room for everyone in the sun! 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

14 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Why do gays care about charts and sales so much?

It's the equivalent of straights caring so much about soccer :eli:

• Haha 1

Typical 

48 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

That person has always been serving creep stalker to me, considering how Taylor is consistently being used as their emotional punch bag for every social issues they are frustrated with.

Always trying extremely hard to demonise a popstar just because she doesn't act or virtue signal how they want to. 

And that's the thing with the THOTS. Taylor is constantly on their minds 24/7 and they're constantly making up narratives so they have a reason to keep talking about her and disliking her :rip: im a swiftie and haven't bought a single variant. I wouldn't even know a single thing about this if it wasn't for her second base constantly foaming at the mouth every time and screaming CAPATLIST!!111 because someone much smarter than them used it in a drag so they parrot it to join in on the fun.

I've been on this site 11 years and i've seen the same users tear down women, pit them against each other, hold streaming parties to block someone else, mass buy singles, laugh at them when they flop, call them b!tches, body shame, slutshame, have chart battles and be downright misogynistic for the most minuscule of things but now they want to sit up here and ask how SHE can hate women and tell us what a girls girl is? Be ******* serious lmao 

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

"Unfair advantages" by... *check note* releasing music?!? :rip: There's nothing to stop Charlie or Bon Jovi from doing the same, dear. 

Yes, there is something called DIGNITY.

• Like 1

Aaand… the tracking's over

May the better album win

:clack:

Frankly I didn't really anticipate the possibility of this happening between my two favorite and most played artists so I'm going to have to decide how I feel I guess

:clack:

All I know is she better get this out of her system before Sabrina releases

10 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

im a swiftie

thats all you needed to say sweetie

eqVMIWt.gif

• Haha 1

Respectfully, she needs to be locked up

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

All I know is she better get this out of her system before Sabrina releases

it's mid august. taylor won't be number 1 in july. and sabrina is her friend. she'll be fine.

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

it's mid august. taylor won't be number 1 in july. and sabrina is her friend. she'll be fine.

sis tay already tried blocking espresso. bet yo ass she has The Anthology vinyls plus an exclusive Acoustic Compilation variant lined up for sabrina's august release :duca: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, liam13 said:

A lot can change in a month. That's basically how long it takes for any Nicki friendship to fall apart :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

Lol sympathy hit a nerve, she's horrible for that move

Edited by Junho_lover

It's become so embarrassing to be a stan of her as of late :gaycat7: a certified loser. Sadly, I'll always love her musically. Brat deserves the #1, it legitimately caught me off guard how good it is compared to Charli's last couple rather underwhelming outputs.

• Like 3

The cobra strikes again. More and more.....delicious prey :gayoncecat3::fan: 

tumblr_pqjwteoj1n1ufsbe8o3_400.gif

Why are u so scared darlings :chick3: Dont be scared :ryan3:

C7y4CU3W0AAuDmE.jpg

Edited by AvadaKedavra

22 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

And that's the thing with the THOTS. Taylor is constantly on their minds 24/7 and they're constantly making up narratives so they have a reason to keep talking about her and disliking her :rip: im a swiftie and haven't bought a single variant. I wouldn't even know a single thing about this if it wasn't for her second base constantly foaming at the mouth every time and screaming CAPATLIST!!111 because someone much smarter than them used it in a drag so they parrot it to join in on the fun.

I've been on this site 11 years and i've seen the same users tear down women, pit them against each other, hold streaming parties to block someone else, mass buy singles, laugh at them when they flop, call them b!tches, body shame, slutshame and be downright misogynistic for the most minuscule of things but now they want to sit up here and ask how SHE can hate women and tell us what a girls girl is? Be ******* serious lmao 

:wave2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

:wave2:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

no. she makes them available for 24 hours only so her fans RUSH to buy it before the clock runs out.

The countless times I've seen the "On sale for the next 24-48 hours" sale from her and then they say its "exclusive" with the editions to make people fear FOMO...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, yonsé said:

yes because making a post in a thread is "obsessing" lmao

please go outside i beg

"Making a post" dear, you do realize you are one of the top posters in this thread, right!? And let's not talk about the word counts :rip:. I-

Please go outside i beg x2

Edited by Rep2000
  • Haha 1

I'm a bit shocked at how chart obsessed and money hungry she is. The way she's milking her fans dry is one for the history books! And they even defend her for that! What kinda witchcraft is this. :deadbanana: 

I guess nothing can stop kids when they are obsessed with something. In my childhood I also spent tons of my mom's money on Pokémon and DBZ. :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Billboard and other official charts not doing anything to prevent this fraudulent level of activity is deeply rooted in racism. If Taylor Swift was not white- they would be going through every avenue possible to block her from debuting and remaining at number one. Look at what they did to BTS for example. I don't know how or why anyone is letting this slide. We're genuinely watching the fall of the music industry right in front of our eyes. We have to protect our community. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

sis tay already tried blocking espresso. bet yo ass she has The Anthology vinyls plus an exclusive Acoustic Compilation variant lined up for sabrina's august release :duca: 

i mean she usually tries to stay at #1 (block people) when the gap is close. i'm sure ttpd will drop to 70k ish in august so. and why sabrina, gaga is releasing as well :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

A lot can change in a month. That's basically how long it takes for any Nicki friendship to fall apart :gaycat6:

but taylor drinks. she don't do drug like mrs petty. they're not the same :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.