Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

i honestly pity people who are giving her so much money for no reason. if you have too much money donate them, don't give them to this greedy billionaire.

• Thanks 9

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

YASSSSSS block ha :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, penguintim said:

If these signed physicals were only put on sale today, then surely they won't ship until tomorrow ad the earlier, and therefore won't clash with Charli's debut week at all? :confused:

It doesn't matter to OTHs, they will hate on Taylor no matter what she does? The signed CDs are part of the 100th Eras show, but none in this thread cares about that other than raising their own blood pressure at everything Taylor does :giraffe:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

why is it so important for her to stay #1 for however many consecutive weeks by whatever means necessary 

she's so lame 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Love Taylor, but she really likes to take revenge on pop girls who shaded her in the past :suburban:

• Like 1

:clap3:

With that small gap and Charli's terrible streams that #1 was locked anyway

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The McDonald's of Pop strikes again 

I'm interested in how far she'll take this.

Will she try to block Morgan Wallens debut? Kendrick? Summer Walker etc?

Well, she's touring the UK right now so it's no surprise she's trying to sell as many copies as she can with the peak of Taylormania in the country 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 305 said:

The meltdowns and thick pieces :bibliahh:

People calling her a *****, she needs therapy, misogynist, psychotic, making fun of her for not being engaged, greedy, etc etc etc because she released signed CDs on her website.

ATRL & the youth are NOT okay.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

25 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Can she take some of the millions she's getting from all these bonus editions and go to therapy?

She's literally the "I have friends I don't need a therapist!" type, except well, with her mom 

" "I've never been to therapy," she told the publication in September 2019. "I talk to my mom a lot, because my mom is the one who's seen everything. God, it takes so long to download somebody on the last 29 years of my life, and my mom has seen it all. She knows exactly where I'm coming from

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/taylor-swifts-thoughts-about-therapy-resurface-after-ttpd-release/#:~:text="I've never been to,where I'm coming from. 

2019 tho so maybe just maybe in five years she has matured past this viewpoint

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

29 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

How is Rihanna scamming her fans? 

By putting out makeup / lingerie brands and making literally billions of dollars off them, when many say they are no better than anything else out there on the market, along with I believe she has many other products. Her fans are always complaining about her stringing them along, promising new music, but if you really want to get her to change, hit her in her pockets :michael:

As she should! As she should! :gaycat2:

• Thumbs Down 12

She can do all this now, but we never got signed Speak Now TV copies  :gaycat7:

It's really sad because I am a fan of Taylor Swifts music but these antics have made me stopped streaming TTPD and the rest of her discography. Like she already won what's the point of sabotaging everyone else's moment it comes off as really mean spirited I hope she takes a long hiatus after the eras tour.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Genuinely unhinged behavior :deadbanana2:

To think a year ago, I was a big fan and was riding the high of my Eras tour date and now her level of greed and self-importance has completely turned me off from all her music (not TTPD tho, I never used that ****).

"A year ago was a big fan" :ahh:Gurl she has literally always been like this and has been doing this kind of stuff for YEARS.

You were basically just jumping in the love bandwagon that was going on last year and now you are jumping in the hate one. Grow a personality

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

11 minutes ago, on the line said:

People calling her a *****, she needs therapy, misogynist, psychotic, making fun of her for not being engaged, greedy, etc etc etc because she released signed CDs on her website.

ATRL & the youth are NOT okay.

Stunning gaslight mama 

She released 6 new digital versions. Wait it's only 4.99? :deadbanana2: Is it true Omg :rip: 

Edited by Shelter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.