Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

Not her trying to block harmless and ally Charli in her home country of all places :deadbanana2: all to push this try-hard excuse of an album nobody asked for 

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

So, to the rest of the music industry, she is the man she sings about in the song The Man?

• Thanks 1

Pathetic behavior 

I wish she gave us 100 versions of Red, Rep or 1989 instead.

• Thumbs Down 2

Unbearable and embarrassing my goodness 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

No way :ahh:

Thank God Sabrina's album is releasing in mid-late August away from Taylor's mass-release train.

Taylor's image is going to take heavy hits if she pulls these antics against current GP/stan sweetheart Sabrina :doc:

Block ha! :dies:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

The disarray this site would be in if Billie dropped a 6 minute experimental pop diss record.

Kendrick -> Billie (arts over charts' musicians)

Future -> Charli (acclaimed visionaries)

Metro -> Finneas (producers)

Abel -> Olivia (former protegés)

Wait-

yoncegif300contrast.thumb.gif.ec5fe8884d56ed88906a3bd5c508e611.gif

• Haha 5

lana did say she wants it more than anyone else :rip:

gracie is prob her fav daughter/opener atm bc shes irrelevant and not being discussed/seeing chart success. sabrina watch out, ttpd standard version+ initial vocal pass demos digital album about to be released during short n sweet week

• Haha 1

She's such a L O S E R

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

all of this for the tortured shitters department.... some of her worst music to date. 

Genuinely unhinged behavior :deadbanana2:

To think a year ago, I was a big fan and was riding the high of my Eras tour date and now her level of greed and self-importance has completely turned me off from all her music (not TTPD tho, I never used that ****).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

34 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Yes, I am. My sexuality shouldn't matter when it comes to calling out pathetic behavior patterns, though. There's a difference between being gay and being an insufferable loser like most of the Charli XCX stans that I have come across Social Media. 

OT: Let's aim for another week at #1 @13Retirement

I was at her concert last night and it was full of kind and considerate people 

this is all in your head dear 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

the smallest woman who ever lived

Literally

is there anyone she isn't threatened by?

Taylor is a horrible person. She's racist, vile, greedy, self-victimzing, Zionist, and a climate criminal.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I blame the people who are buying every single thing she shells out at this point. It's like with Rihanna, she wouldn't be able to get away with scamming her fans if they didn't first allow themselves to be scammed :toofunny3:

• Confused 1

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

Literally

is there anyone she isn't threatened by?

She is a tyrant who wants to silence / discredit anyone who shades or critiques her. First it was Kim, and no one cared bc many ppl saw the Kardashians as deserving a good whacking. However, with Billie and now Charli it needs to stop

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I blame the people who are buying every single thing she shells out at this point. It's like with Rihanna, she wouldn't be able to get away with scamming her fans if they didn't first allow themselves to be scammed :toofunny3:

How is Rihanna scamming her fans? 

• Like 1

If these signed physicals were only put on sale today, then surely they won't ship until tomorrow ad the earlier, and therefore won't clash with Charli's debut week at all? :confused:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

Thank God Sabrina's album is releasing in mid-late August away from Taylor's mass-release train.

Taylor's image is going to take heavy hits if she pulls these antics against current GP/stan sweetheart Sabrina :doc:

She will probably release another deluxe version with 2-3 new tracks by then like she did with Midnights 

I definitely see her doing that before Rep TV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.