Ariana back to working with Scooter Braun

IBeMe

Some Stans be talking about stuff they don't have any acknowledge :clap3: Now it backfired 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Monday

• dirrtydiana

• DougAF

• Rep2000

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Not when it originally stated Ariana back to working with Scooter Genocide Funding Braun :skull:

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2543816748c.gif

35 minutes ago, Kern said:

the title of this thread literally was "Ariana back to working with Scooter Genocide Funding Braun" before mods changed it 

taylor2.thumb.gif.61c7c7fcfb989714dda1c2543816748c.gif

And my point still stands. It was inclusive to all.

• Thumbs Down 5

11 hours ago, Thuggin said:

Per the article, her music manager is still Brandon Creed. Scooter no longer has any direct relationship with her.

But I'm sure the Swifties are actually upset about her being loosely associated with someone with terrible politics - which I'm sure Taylor doesn't have at all - rather than a petty personal vendetta against the man. Remind me, where does Miss Swift herself stand on the issue of genocide again?

Your fav waited months to say anything, sit down 

• Thumbs Down 3

Per the article, her music manager is still Brandon Creed. Scooter no longer has any direct relationship with her.

But I'm sure the Swifties are actually upset about her being loosely associated with someone with terrible politics - which I'm sure Taylor doesn't have at all - rather than a petty personal vendetta against the man. Remind me, where does Miss Swift herself stand on the issue of genocide again?

• Thumbs Down 1

• Thumbs Down 1

58 minutes ago, DougAF said:

And? What does this have to do with my point at all? Am I over here saying Ariana is the #1 Free Palestine activist? No. Many of us were disappointed she didn't speak up earlier and were waiting for her to post something, and I'm glad she finally did (even though she was already liking Palestine related Instagram posts months before so we knew where she stood).

Too many of you take speaking up about this issue as simply an exercise of moral superiority or an opportunity to do a witch hunt against the people you don't like (see how this devolved into "omg Ariana is such a flopppp" yeah so super serious and concerned about Palestine obviously), and that's why I find it comical to go after Ariana on being indirectly associated to a man and not by choice either when Taylor still hasn't taken a side at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

all because she was underperforming? :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 2

24 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Album #1, two singles #1. We can't be friends is about to be her quickest song to reach 1B. Tun was pulling around 8M daily on Spotify at the same time, ES is around 11.5M right now. ES is performing better than Positions WW.

So try again sweety, with datas and facts this time. The only person that is underperforming here is you. Ariana can't relate to the flop you are.

Edited by kaylejudicator
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

Yes, because nabbing 2 number 1's from a number 1 album that has not left the top 5 most streamed albums (daily) chart since it debuted is an underperformance. Not to mention this is to promote REM Beauty which doesn't really have anything to do with the music so not really sure what you were trying to get at here. 

• Like 2

Okay taylor you know what to do. 

Her recent album and #1s feel like non-events compared to the TU, N era so it's not a surprise 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Not the thread turning into a Arianators vs Swifties mess lol.

i know yall are not doing an Ari vs Taylor genocide debate right now. nobody wins here :rip:

On 6/13/2024 at 10:11 AM, kaylejudicator said:

Album #1, two singles #1. We can't be friends is about to be her quickest song to reach 1B. Tun was pulling around 8M daily on Spotify at the same time, ES is around 11.5M right now. ES is performing better than Positions WW.

So try again sweety, with datas and facts this time. The only person that is underperforming here is you. Ariana can't relate to the flop you are.

not you comparing 2019 streams to 2024 streams :deadbanana2:

keep doing those cognitive distortions to mould reality the way you want, you're doing amazing sweetie

Shocking 

Afterglow (feat. Ariana Grande) [From the Vault] {From Lover Deluxe Reissue} CANCELLED :rip::jonny6:

11 hours ago, naval23 said:

not you comparing 2019 streams to 2024 streams :deadbanana2:

keep doing those cognitive distortions to mould reality the way you want, you're doing amazing sweetie

How many streams do you think Republic expects from selling the mini cooling blurring under eye balm or glosssy balm lip balm in the shade strawberry soda on weverse?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.