Mariah Carey - 'Rainbow: 25th Anniversary Expanded Edition'

SinnerCity

9 hours ago, Quicksand said:

Is it just me or did the remastered Heartbreaker lose some of its punch from the original master? :emofish:

Rainbow's End though :heart2:

I'm not sure why she removed lots of background things 

:deadbanana2: 
2 minutes ago, Matias182 said:

Rainbow's End have recent vocals or they belong to the album session?

Pretty sure all the new lyrics were recently recorded, all the remixed parts were done for this re-issue. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Taste of Honey

• campelo

• SinnerCity

Rainbow's End is so GOOD :jonny: She should do an entire album with David Morales

I'm also glad that they added There for Me, such an underrated track

• Like 1

I can't believe we had that basic version of How Much when that immaculate remix existed :jonny5:

• Like 1

rainbow's end is so good :heart:

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I can't believe we had that basic version of How Much when that immaculate remix existed :jonny5:

it didn't exist it tho. it was remixed this year for the anniversary edition

• Like 2

She needs to do a Morales album. Maybe even remix some of her classics plus brand new Songs 

• Thanks 1

She goes all out for these anniversary editions, every artist should take note. :jonny4:

• Like 2

this release was so good. i wish she would've released the explicit version of heartbreaker remix but oh well

• Thanks 1

Wait...I'm listening to the remastered version of "Rainbow (Interlude)" and the ICONIC background vocal during the "thunder (thundeeeeer)..." is GONE! GONE!!

I'm about to RIOT.

The remastered version of After Tonight>>>>>>>

• Like 1

the remastered version is miles better and I'm sure it was assisted by Mariah herself 

The Heartbreakers remasters aren't it. Both have issues with the "But they can't do it like this". The original is missing it alongside her whistle intro. The remix has the bgv line advance and not sync with main vocal. And her little moan in Missy's verse isn't lowered in the remastered, something I noticed at first listen. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.