Times artists served out of nowhere?

Outlaws

• ATRL Moderator

• Like 5

• Like 1

First album + Wings were some Disney-fied cringe pop for sure, but then coming back for the sophomore era with this super cute R&B moment? I was gagged, girls. What a bop. :jamming:

...They never really captured me again afterwards though, Black Magic put them right back to the kids section I fear. :emofish: At least Sweet Melody was kinda nice.

• Like 1

Madonna was deemed over after American Life flopped which contained mediocre music that no one asked for. Then she came back and repeaked with this out of the blue which became a WW smash and one of her signature songs:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

First album + Wings were some Disney-fied cringe pop for sure, but then coming back for the sophomore era with this super cute R&B moment? I was gagged, girls. What a bop. :jamming:

...They never really captured me again afterwards though, Black Magic put them right back to the kids section I fear. :emofish: At least Sweet Melody was kinda nice.

Their best song, deserved the success of their bigger hits but whatever Move deserved to be their breakout hit on the states I swear.

The first albums I think of are these two because they were second and very last albums they released, label puppets with no talent released 2 of the best forward thinking electro pop 80s dance pop albums of 00s 

ab67616d0000b273ed683df0ea8f83df55e34142 ab67616d0000b27339ac25c521733eb71e679c1c

And I'm gonna say this one, because all of his music before and after this is horrible AC P!nk type of music for soccer moms

ab67616d0000b273c47897d05b9e00c5155127ae 

my personal favorite is Miley's We Can't Stop. I love everything about her rebrand, its fun, its great and it's scandalous 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.